|Showing posts under All Categories
|Apr 23, 2019
||LAT Rules Chronic Pain Falls Outside MIG
|Apr 18, 2019
||The Province Cuts Legal Aid Spending Drastically
|Apr 16, 2019
||Victim Compensation Fund is Scrapped in New Budget
|Apr 15, 2019
||Applicant fails to meet threshold of "but for" test for his injuries - 18-000651 SA v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2019 CanLII 18332 (ON LAT)
|Apr 15, 2019
||Who Pays for Damage in a Car - Bicycle Accident
|Apr 12, 2019
||Province Announces Sweeping Changes to Auto Insurance
|Apr 09, 2019
||Who's watching you from inside your own car?
|Apr 04, 2019
||Concussion Recovery Guidelines Changed for Children and Youth – Some Activity First Day May be Alright
|Apr 03, 2019
||More than 225 Motorcycle and bicycle collisions reported in 2018 – Waterloo Region Police
|Apr 02, 2019
||TackleBar – An alternative to Football
|Mar 28, 2019
||Cannabis Therapy being Explored in Concussion Treatment
|Mar 26, 2019
||Your car may be worth less than your car loan - why is that a problem?
|Mar 22, 2019
||AAA Study Finds that Most Americans Don't Trust Autonomous Vehicles
|Mar 21, 2019
||Ryan Straschnitzki Heading to Thailand For Spinal Cord Implant
|Mar 20, 2019
||Adjusting signals would ease traffic in snowstorms
|Mar 19, 2019
||Who Should Clear the Snow on Sidewalks?
|Mar 15, 2019
||Appeal of Decision on Social Host Responsibility Allowed - Williams v. RIchard 2018 ONCA 889
|Mar 14, 2019
||Snowmobile Safety - Too Many Deaths This Year
|Mar 12, 2019
||Highly Targeted Aerobic Exercise Improves Concussion Recovery Times in Teens
|Mar 11, 2019
||Judge Errs in Determining That Plaintiff Does Not Meet Threshold for Permanent Injury - Brak v. Walsh, 2008 ONCA 221 (CanLII) Date of Decision: April 1, 2008 Heard Before: Weiler, Moldaver and Juri
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.