|Showing posts under All Categories
|May 13, 2021
||Absence of prejudice and delay in filing notice - Graham v. City of Toronto, 2021 ONSC 2278
|May 13, 2021
||Chronic Pain – What is it?
|May 12, 2021
||Zoom Fatigue is Real and the Effects Can Carry Over to Other Parts of Your Life
|May 06, 2021
||Applicant Clearly Demonstrates Head Injury Diagnosis - Kolanski v. TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2021 CanLII 30824 (ON LAT)
|May 06, 2021
||Car Accidents and Catastrophic Injury
|May 04, 2021
||There is s Strong Link Between Concussion and Mental Health Issues in Children and Youth
|Apr 29, 2021
||Staying Safe While Riding a Bicycle
|Apr 27, 2021
||Concussion Myths Debunked
|Apr 26, 2021
||Man Fails to Notify Insurer of Change of Use from Pleasure to Delivery – Insurer Declines Coverage For Accident - Euler v. Economical Insurance, 2021 ONSC 3018 (CanLII)
|Apr 22, 2021
||Vehicle Accidents and the Minor Injury Guideline (MIG)
|Apr 20, 2021
||Not Having Much Luck Finding a Good New Bike? You Aren’t Alone!
|Apr 15, 2021
||What are Special Damages in a Personal Injury Case?
|Apr 13, 2021
||Sleep Disorders Linked to History of TBI
|Apr 08, 2021
||Concussions Are a Common Cycling Injury
|Apr 06, 2021
||Supreme Court of Canada Considering Municipal Snow Removal Standards and Obligations
|Apr 01, 2021
||"Cracking the ‘code’ to predict recovery for patients with spinal cord injury"
|Mar 30, 2021
||Just One Concussion Can Increase Odds of Dementia Later in Life
|Mar 25, 2021
||The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Confirms Again - Early Recognition and Management of concussion "critical"
|Mar 23, 2021
||Humans and Robots Will Need to Learn to Drive Together
|Mar 22, 2021
||Returning to Running Post-Covid
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.