|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jul 16, 2020
||Long Term Brain Damage is Linked to COVID-19
|Jul 13, 2020
||Waterloo Region Joins Guelph in Making Masks Mandatory in Public Spaces
|Jul 09, 2020
||Cycling is equally safe in the winter and the summer!
|Jul 07, 2020
||Face Masks Now Required in ROW Indoor Public Spaces
|Jul 02, 2020
||Have you been hurt in a cycling accident? Did a car hit you or cause you to fall? You may be eligible for compensation.
|Jun 30, 2020
||81% of COVID-19 deaths in Canada were in long-term care – nearly double OECD average
|Jun 25, 2020
||Concepts of Legal Liability and Responsibility Have Not Adequately Kept Pace With Technological Advances
|Jun 23, 2020
||Ontario Government Agrees Drivers Should Get Auto Insurance Rebates According to Internal Memo
|Jun 18, 2020
||It’s no cup of tea – but spilling hot tea in the car is not considered a car accident in this case - M.P. v Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, 2020 CanLII 30398 (ON LAT)
|Jun 18, 2020
||Two recent child drownings highlight importance of water safety
|Jun 16, 2020
||New TBI Report Card Released for Ontario
|Jun 12, 2020
||Improving Outcomes In Children with Concussion
|Jun 11, 2020
||Helping friends and family enjoy cycling!
|Jun 10, 2020
||People are tired of ZOOMing all day
|Jun 09, 2020
||Have you been paying too much for your credit card?
|Jun 05, 2020
||BIOMARKERS MAY HELP US UNDERSTAND RECOVERY TIME AFTER CONCUSSION
|Jun 04, 2020
||Courtrooms and the time of COVID-19 - How will we keep jurors safe?
|Jun 03, 2020
||Ontario Courts Will Re-Open Having Undergone Long Overdue Changes
|Jun 02, 2020
||Post Concussion Syndrome Recovery Can Be a Long Road
|May 28, 2020
||COVID-19 and masks - we wear them to protect others - what you need to know
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.