|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jan 25, 2023
||In 2026 All New Cars Made in the US Will Require Anti-impaired Tech – Why won’t Canada Require that?
|Jan 24, 2023
||Statutory Insurance Deductibles Rise Again in 2023 – SABs Benefits Do Not
|Jan 24, 2023
||Impaired Driving Remains a Serious Problem on our Roads
|Jan 23, 2023
||They say that necessity is the mother of invention. In this mother did the inventing.
|Jan 19, 2023
||DYK If You Are Injured in a Car Accident the maximum Income Replacement Benefit is $400 Weekly?
|Jan 17, 2023
||Whether Adult Hospitals or Children’s Hospitals – Overcrowding and Capacity Issues Plague Healthcare in Canada
|Jan 16, 2023
||Implanted Brain Computer Interface Has Low Rate of Adverse Events in Clinical Trial
|Jan 10, 2023
||Accidents On Regional Roads – Most Dangerous Times, Locations and Common Causes
|Jan 05, 2023
||Car Accidents in The Region of Waterloo
|Jan 03, 2023
||Bringing Generations Together Benefits Everyone
|Dec 29, 2022
||It's a good time to do a year end auto insurance check up
|Dec 26, 2022
||Safe Snowmobile Tips
|Dec 22, 2022
||Insurance Claims Show a Rise in Post-COVID-19 Diabetes in Young People
|Dec 20, 2022
||Safe Holiday Tips
|Dec 15, 2022
||CBC News Reports Tesla Owners Can Now Use Self Driving Mode Downtown
|Dec 12, 2022
||7 Winter Driving Tips
|Dec 08, 2022
||Complaints About Uncleared and Icy Sidewalks and Crosswalks Increased Dramatically Last Winter
|Dec 06, 2022
||The Number of Canadians with Disabilities Continues to Increase – What Does This Mean?
|Nov 30, 2022
||The Top 10 Ontario Cities with Road Rage
|Nov 29, 2022
||Inspiring News About Treatment for SCI Allowing Patients to Walk again
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.