|Showing posts under All Categories
|Oct 10, 2018
||Roads are particularly dangerous for motorcycle riders now
|Oct 09, 2018
||Work continues on drug treatments for concussion and TBI
|Oct 04, 2018
||Kitchener School Children Now Have Crossing Guard at Roundabout
|Oct 02, 2018
||Deaths from the Lack of Seatbelt Use are On the Rise
|Sep 27, 2018
||Municipality Negligent for Non-Repair of Intersection
|Sep 27, 2018
||These Pants Will Get You Walking - Robotic Trousers
|Sep 26, 2018
||Costs of CAT Assessment Cannot Be Included as Part of the $50K Limit on Medical REhap Benefits - NS and Scottish and York CanLII 81950
|Sep 24, 2018
||Assault in Soccer Game not the Fault of the League, the Venue or the Team - Da Silva v Gomes
|Sep 24, 2018
||Applicant confused about who insures her and misses filing deadlines - Wiles v. Sun Life, 2018 ONSC 1090
|Sep 21, 2018
||Woman Slips and Falls on Leaf Covered Sidewalk - Sfyndilis v. City of Toronto, 2018 ONSC 5088
|Sep 20, 2018
||Being Obese Can Complicate Recovery from TBI
|Sep 18, 2018
||Woman struck by impaired driver and infant dies - Rodrigues v. Purtill, 2018 ONSC 3102 (CanLII)
|Sep 18, 2018
||Riding Impaired on an E-Bike? You Can be Charged.
|Sep 17, 2018
||Do you carry enough automotive liability insurance?
|Sep 13, 2018
|Sep 11, 2018
||It's important to have the best helmet for your child
|Sep 06, 2018
||Pot Legalization is Around the Corner – We Don't Know What to Expect?
|Sep 04, 2018
||Cyclist Takes on Bad Drivers In Waterloo and Reports them to Police
|Aug 30, 2018
||Distracted Driving - A Larger Problem than Impaired Driving in Much of Canada
|Aug 28, 2018
||Why Transport Canada Says We Don't Need Seat belts on School Buses
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.