|Showing posts under "Paraplegia"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 41|
|Aug 22, 2019
||Scientists Create Spinal Cord and Brain Injury “EpiPen” - NatureWorldNews.com
|Aug 04, 2019
||Major Breakthrough for Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
|Dec 11, 2018
||Spinal implant restores limited walking in humans with spinal cord injury.
|Dec 06, 2018
||Spinal Cord Injury and TBI recognized as global health priorities - The Lancet
|Jun 26, 2018
||Life after the spinal cord injury
|Dec 14, 2017
||EksoGT Exoskeletons are Changing Lives
|Dec 01, 2017
||Outcome of litigation in NFLD has no impact on SABs benefits in Ontario - HS and HS v Northbridge Lat 16-000915
|Jul 13, 2017
||Paraplegic recovers to finish half marathon
|Apr 13, 2017
||Supreme Court Bars Civil Lawsuits Against Hospitals and Police in Cases of Car Accident Victims Compensated by the SAAQ
|Feb 14, 2017
||Injured man not paraplegic enough
|Nov 28, 2016
||Wi-Fi being used to reverse leg paralysis in primates
|Oct 20, 2016
||Personal Injury Insurance Coverage Was Reduced -- Are You Protected?
|Mar 05, 2016
||Insured's version of car accident not supported by reports.
|Apr 18, 2015
||Risk of harm to insured was greater and interim attendant care benefits granted.
|Dec 21, 2014
||Insured's evidence not consistent with video surveillance
|Nov 22, 2014
||Insurer's medical examiner did not consider family doctor's records
|Nov 21, 2014
||Driver may be civilly liable for striking e-bike rider within crosswalk
|Nov 01, 2014
||Lawyer should avoid conflict where multiple plaintiffs in same car accident.
|Nov 01, 2014
||Insureds did not provide evidence to support car accident happened.
|Oct 25, 2014
||Insured's evidence not supported by medical documentation or surveillance
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.