|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Jul 09, 2018
||Applicant makes case that 'but for' accident she would not be as ill as she is - AB and State Farm
|Jun 25, 2018
||"But For" Test used to establish entitlement to IRBs - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 39463 (ON LAT 16-004312)
|Jun 16, 2018
||Applicant Suffers Chronic Pain and Falls Outside MIG - FH and Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39445 (ON LAT 17-003735 )
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant's claim for chronic pain assessment is reasonable and necessary - 17-002213 v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13190 (ON LAT)
|Jun 03, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall into the MIG - 17-005008 and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13141 (ON LAT)
|Jun 02, 2018
||Applicant fails to prove some treatments are reasonable and necessary - Applicant and Certas Home and Auto Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13412 ON LAT 17-004509
|May 25, 2018
||Applicant Shows that the Treatment Plans are Reasonable and Necessary - MHE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13183 ON LAT 17-002624
|May 16, 2018
||Applicant v Wawanesa, 2018 CanLII 13146 ON LAT 17-000565
|May 03, 2018
||Threshold Motion - Injury is Permanent, Serious and Continuous - Pupo v Venditti, 2017 ONSC 1519 (CanLII)
|May 01, 2018
||Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13149 ON LAT 17-001040
|Apr 06, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Provide Evidence Supporting NEB Claim - Applicant and Allstate Insurance Company LAT 16-004309
|Apr 03, 2018
||Applicant fails on the issue of causation - Threshold motion granted - Grieves and Parsons, 2018 ONSC 26
|Mar 22, 2018
||Chronic Pain and Memory Issues Result in CAT Impairment - Steinberg and Wawanesa
|Mar 11, 2018
||Applicant with pre-existing brain damage awarded NEB and ACB benefits after CAT determination - MacLeod and Coachman FSCO A12-006873
|Feb 11, 2018
||Arbitrator prefers more thorough assessment of applicant's experts - ND v Aviva LAT 16-002568
|Jan 26, 2018
||Without a Written Diagnosis of Chronic Pain there is No Diagnosis
|Jan 21, 2018
||Video surveillance captures one hour over 56 hours of surveillance - not indicative of any pattern of activity
|Dec 24, 2017
||Applicant Contradicts Own Evidence - Chronic Pain Treatment Plan Denied - Applicant v The Personal LAT 17-002301
|Dec 23, 2017
||Chronic Pain Moves Applicant Out of MIG - Applicant v The Co-operators, LAT 16-004674
|Dec 16, 2017
||Injured Man Proves His Case of Chronic Pain and Treatment Outside MIG Approved - Yakubu and Wawanesa
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.