|Showing posts under "Income Replacement Benefits"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 54|
|Jan 14, 2019
||Motion to Restrict Defendant’s Ability to Allege Plaintiff’s Motivation to Not Work - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
|Sep 18, 2018
||Pregnant Woman struck by impaired driver and infant dies - Rodrigues v. Purtill, 2018 ONSC 3102 (CanLII)
|Jul 11, 2018
||Some Results Rescinded Others upheld on Appeal - Sivananthan and Coachman
|Jul 09, 2018
||Applicant makes case that 'but for' accident she would not be as ill as she is - AB and State Farm
|Jul 06, 2018
||Almedom and Wawanesa - Applicant fails to provide medical evidence to support IRB claim
|Jul 04, 2018
||Insurer ordered to pay special award and interest - Wang and TTC
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|Jun 25, 2018
||"But For" Test used to establish entitlement to IRBs - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 39463 (ON LAT 16-004312)
|Jun 20, 2018
||EOB is not a denial of benefits and applicant may continue with claim - KG and Certas 2018 CanLII 39499 (ON LAT 16-003633)
|Jun 17, 2018
||Confusion on part of lawyer and poor communication - IRB application commenced within two year limitation period - MTG and AVIVA 2018 CanLII 39458 (ON LAT17-002122)
|Jun 12, 2018
||Applicant provides information to insurer - insurer must reinstate benefits RS and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13186 ON LAT 17-000513
|Jun 09, 2018
||Applicant Receives IRBs due to Insurer Error - AD and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13176 ON LAT 17-004156
|May 20, 2018
||Applicant fails to provide detailed descriptions of pre-accident employment tasks - Applicant and Aviva General Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13150 ON LAT 17-002651 cision: January 2, 2018 Heard
|May 12, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show She Suffered Substantial Inability to Work - CP and Wawnesa - LAT 17-001931
|May 08, 2018
||Applicant found unreliable - testing not acceptable -- CAT claim fails - Aydemir and Aviva
|Apr 17, 2018
||Appeal Fails as Tribunal Error is Inconsequential to Decision - DW v. The Co-operators, LAT 17-000388 2018 CanLII 8092
|Apr 09, 2018
||If Benefits Are Overdue Interest Is Payable - AR and TD General Insurance Company LAT 16-003487 2018 CanLII 2310
|Apr 05, 2018
||Applicant's Credibility Questionable - IRBs denied - Applicant and Unifund LAT 16-003709
|Mar 27, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show She Has Complete Inability to Return to Work - Applicant v State Farm Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 2312 (ON LAT)
|Mar 26, 2018
||Uninsured Applicant Victim of Insurance Fraud - Insurer Must Honour Policy - Bakir and Dominion
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.