|Showing posts under All Categories
|Aug 23, 2019
||Does Jurisdiction Lie in Ontario or Thailand for Trial on Woman's Death - Vahle et al. v. Global Work & Travel Co. Inc., 2019 ONSC 3624 (CanLII)
|Aug 22, 2019
||Scientists Create Spinal Cord and Brain Injury “EpiPen” - NatureWorldNews.com
|Aug 20, 2019
||Riding your bike to work is great - but you need to be prepared
|Aug 15, 2019
||Spending Time in Nature Makes you Happier and Healthier
|Aug 13, 2019
||Dropping car speeds and improving vulnerable users road safety key to road strategy
|Aug 13, 2019
||Adverse Costs Insurance an “Access to Justice Issue” -Stewart et al. v. Wood et al., 2019 ONSC 3931
|Aug 09, 2019
||Court of Appeal Finds Expert Witness Lacks Credibility - Nemchin v. Green, 2017 ONSC 2283
|Aug 08, 2019
||"Elon Musk’s Secretive Brain Tech Company Debuts a Sophisticated Neural Implant", Scientific American
|Aug 08, 2019
||Concussion rates can increase in the summer
|Aug 06, 2019
||Montreal and Vancouver Make the Top 20 List for Most Bicycle Friendly Cities for 2019
|Aug 04, 2019
||Major Breakthrough for Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
|Aug 01, 2019
||Vision Zero - Toronto Votes for More Aggressive Road Safety Plan
|Jul 30, 2019
||6 Tips to Prevent Bicycle Theft
|Jul 26, 2019
||Cars are getting safer, but insurance rates are not dropping
|Jul 25, 2019
||Concussion rates are nearly double what we thought—and summer is prime injury time
|Jul 23, 2019
||Bike Lanes – Truth and Fiction
|Jul 18, 2019
||$3.19 Million project marries electrical engineering and computer engineering to create new brain imaging technology
|Jul 16, 2019
||Autonomous Vehicles – What Do We Think About Them?
|Jul 16, 2019
||"There is a fundamental issue with inequality in terms of car safety development" - Women are 73% more likely to suffer fatal or serious injuries in car crashes
|Jul 15, 2019
||Before your next outdoor adventure, know the signs and symptoms of concussions
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.