|Showing posts under All Categories
|Sep 18, 2018
||Pregnant Woman struck by impaired driver and infant dies - Rodrigues v. Purtill, 2018 ONSC 3102 (CanLII)
|Sep 18, 2018
||Riding Impaired on an E-Bike? You Can be Charged.
|Sep 17, 2018
||Do you carry enough automotive liability insurance?
|Sep 13, 2018
|Sep 11, 2018
||It's important to have the best helmet for your child
|Sep 06, 2018
||Pot Legalization is Around the Corner – We Don't Know What to Expect?
|Sep 04, 2018
||Cyclist Takes on Bad Drivers In Waterloo and Reports them to Police
|Aug 30, 2018
||Distracted Driving - A Larger Problem than Impaired Driving in Much of Canada
|Aug 28, 2018
||Why Transport Canada Says We Don't Need Seat belts on School Buses
|Aug 23, 2018
||Supreme Court to Hear Case on Blood Drawing Ordered By Police Prior to a Warrant Being Obtained and Without Permission of Driver
|Aug 21, 2018
||Is Heading the Ball More Dangerous in Soccer for Women?
|Aug 16, 2018
||Should We Blame our Cars for Distracted Driving?
|Aug 14, 2018
||Federal Government Makes Seat belts Mandatory on Highway Buses
|Aug 09, 2018
||Bikes vs. Cars - Collingwood style
|Aug 07, 2018
||Mohiti v. Lemaire, 2018 ONSC 4150 (CanLII) – Levelling Playing Field
|Aug 07, 2018
||9 out of 10 People Admit to Distracted Driving
|Jul 31, 2018
||3D Crosswalks being tested in Quebec
|Jul 26, 2018
||New test for return to play readiness post concussion
|Jul 23, 2018
||"If you can’t find your itinerant clients, have they failed to cooperate with your defence of an auto insurance liability action?", Gore Mutual Insurance Company
|Jul 17, 2018
||Applicant Awarded Continued LTD Benefits After Insurer and Employer Fails to Advise Him Appropriately - Swampillai v. Royal & Sun Alliance and Sun Life
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.