|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jul 12, 2022
||Brain Temperature Is a Factor in Traumatic Brain Injury Survival
|Jul 07, 2022
||Bicycle Safety for Kids
|Jul 05, 2022
||E-Scooter use is now legal In parts of Waterloo Region – Here’s what you need to know
|Jun 30, 2022
||Are Flat Tires a Thing of the Past?
|Jun 28, 2022
||Car companies are working on tech to alert you if you forget children or pets in cars
|Jun 24, 2022
||Do you think cycling locally is too dangerous?
|Jun 21, 2022
||CAA Members Nominate the Worst Roads in Western Ontario
|Jun 16, 2022
||Why Don’t Electric Cars Make Standardized Sounds in Canada?
|Jun 14, 2022
||Public Art and Public Spaces
|Jun 09, 2022
||Spinal Cord Injury and Sleep Apnea
|Jun 07, 2022
||Links between Stress, Brain Injury, and Disease
|Jun 02, 2022
||Are you ready to ride in self driving cars?
|May 31, 2022
||How To Keep Your Child Safe On Playgrounds
|May 25, 2022
||It's Canada Road Safety Week - Safer you. Safer me.
|May 23, 2022
||Stay in Your Own Lane - Cyclists and Pedestrians Are Having Accidents
|May 19, 2022
||Horse and Buggy Safety on the Roads
|May 17, 2022
||Neuropathy and Spinal Cord Injury
|May 15, 2022
||Slipping beside the car is not an accident as defined by the Schedule - Racey v The Co-operators General Insurance Company, 2022 CanLII 2764 (ON LAT)
|May 13, 2022
||Machine Learning Now Being Used to Inform TBI Treatment and Outcomes
|May 09, 2022
||Episode 30: Bob Williams - Bob is not an elected politician, but he has dealt with a lot of them
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.