|Showing posts under "Motorcycle Accidents"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 92|
|Apr 03, 2019
||More than 225 Motorcycle and bicycle collisions reported in 2018 – Waterloo Region Police
|Aug 07, 2018
||Mohiti v. Lemaire, 2018 ONSC 4150 (CanLII) – Levelling Playing Field
|Jun 14, 2018
||Motorcycle rider hit by car - treatments reasonable and necessary - KWD and Progressive CANLII 39450 ON LAT 17-003705
|Jun 02, 2018
||Applicant fails to prove some treatments are reasonable and necessary - Applicant and Certas Home and Auto Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13412 ON LAT 17-004509
|May 09, 2018
||Applicant provides insufficient evidence to support claim for SABs and assessments - NC and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13187 ON LAT 17-004085
|May 01, 2018
||Motor Cycle Safety Particularly Important in the Spring
|Apr 03, 2018
||Applicant fails on the issue of causation - Threshold motion granted - Grieves and Parsons, 2018 ONSC 26
|Mar 26, 2018
||Uninsured Applicant Victim of Insurance Fraud - Insurer Must Honour Policy - Bakir and Dominion
|Jan 26, 2018
||Applicant Entitled To Hire Attendant From Similar Culture
|Jan 17, 2018
||Motorcycle rider CAT impaired after being rear ended
|Dec 08, 2017
||Motorcycle on Close Track Not Considered Automobile - Incident not Accident - BM v Aviva LAT 17-000907
|Nov 27, 2017
||Arbitrator Takes Expert Witnesses to Task for Not Being Impartial but Acting to Promote Insurer's Case - Sopher v. Primmum
|Nov 21, 2017
||Motorcycles cause ten per cent of all motor vehicle deaths in Ontario and cost the health care system six times the amount of car crashes
|Oct 25, 2017
||CAT designation appropriate and IRBs awarded in Motorcycle accident - The Applicant v Jevco - 16-002000 v Jevco
|Aug 01, 2017
||Driver 100% Liable for Hitting Passing Motorcyclist
|Jun 04, 2017
||More dangers on country roads this time of year.
|Apr 17, 2017
||Be aware during your left turn
|Apr 03, 2017
||Accident Victim Reasonably Assumed His Insurance was Valid
|Nov 12, 2016
||Arbitrator did not find the Whole Person Impairment range provided by insured to be of any use.
|Sep 08, 2016
||Make sure you have a properly fitted bicycle and motorcycle helmet
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.