|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Apr 08, 2021
||Concussions Are a Common Cycling Injury
|Apr 06, 2021
||Supreme Court of Canada Considering Municipal Snow Removal Standards and Obligations
|Apr 01, 2021
||"Cracking the ‘code’ to predict recovery for patients with spinal cord injury"
|Mar 02, 2021
||University Health Network Announces National Network for Spinal Cord Injury Rehab
|Feb 23, 2021
||New Spit Test Will Allow for Easy Concussion Diagnosis
|Feb 18, 2021
||Upper-Range Award Ordered in Personal Injury Case with Psychiatric Injuries to all Aspects of Life - Kempton v Struke Estate, 2020 BCSC 2094 (CanLII)
|Feb 16, 2021
||Snow Blowers - Life Saving or Life Altering? 7 Tips for Safety
|Feb 09, 2021
||The Occupiers’ Liability Act Has Important New Changes
|Jan 29, 2021
||Has Your LTD Claim for Back Pain Been Denied?
|Jan 20, 2021
||Brain Injury Known to Cause Anxiety and Depression
|Jan 15, 2021
||Ignoring Victim’s Diagnosis of Psychological Impairments Costs Insurer - K.K. vs. Aviva General Insurance, 2020 ONLAT 18-012611/AABS
|Jan 14, 2021
||Experts Call New TBI Test a "Game Changer"
|Jan 12, 2021
||What should you do if you are hurt in a slip and fall accident?
|Dec 18, 2020
||Diagnosis and Compensation More Important Than Ever - TBI Is Linked to Earlier Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease in Victims
|Dec 02, 2020
||Expert Witness Testimony Ruled Inadmissible - Boone v. O’Kelly, 2020 ONSC 6932 (CanLII)
|Nov 19, 2020
||The Pandemic Has Seen Many People Struggle to Get Timely Physical Therapy and Mental Health Care
|Nov 13, 2020
||Is it time for a new helmet? This year the answer is yes!
|Nov 11, 2020
||Liability Laws Loosened in COVID Neglect Cases and Little Enforcement Recipe for Deadly Long-Term Care Cocktail
|Nov 10, 2020
||COVID-19 Outbreak Is Linked to An Increase In Psychological Impairment Claims
|Oct 15, 2020
||Will the Court System Continue to Function Through the Second Wave of COIVD-19?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.