|Showing posts under "drug impaired driving"
|Apr 14, 2022
||What’s More Dangerous? Impaired Driving or Texting Behind the Wheel?
|Feb 18, 2021
||Upper-Range Award Ordered in Personal Injury Case with Psychiatric Injuries to all Aspects of Life - Kempton v Struke Estate, 2020 BCSC 2094 (CanLII)
|Mar 26, 2020
||Ontario Unveils Plan to Build Mental Health and Addictions System
|Mar 24, 2020
||Are Social Hosts Responsible in the Death of 1 Teen and Injury of Another After They Leave Party Drunk and High?
|Jan 07, 2020
||30% of Canadians have driven after smoking cannabis or have been in a car driven by someone who has
|Jan 02, 2020
||New CAA Online Poll finds that 20% of the respondents admit they have driven after consuming cannabis or been a passenger with someone who has
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
|Dec 18, 2018
||New Distracted Driving Law January 1 - Part of Cannabis Legislation
|Dec 04, 2018
||What is Too High to Drive?
|Nov 27, 2018
||There is a need for improved approved road side THC tests
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.