|Showing posts under "Physical Therapy"
|Apr 02, 2020
||Cost Of Catastrophic Impairment Assessment Paid Outside Of Person’s Medical And Rehab Limits – RB v. RSA
|Feb 25, 2020
||Bicycle accidents and insurance - how does it work?
|Jan 13, 2020
||Insurer must pay more than $2000 for housing report assessment, and Interest, and Special Award - Malitskiy and Unica - LAT 18-010164/AABS
|Dec 06, 2019
||Applicant's OT Assessment Fails to Meet LAT Requirements - B.S. vs. The Co-operators General Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 110078 (ON LAT)
|Jun 10, 2019
||Applicant hit by motorcycle makes case for CAT impairment - 18-000169 KS v TD Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22189 (ON LAT)
|May 20, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case for post 104 week benefit - 17-004072 GT v. The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group, 2019 CanLII 18337 (ON LAT)
|May 08, 2019
||Applicant fails to show eligibility for NEB and Physiotherapy 18-002654 TT v. Security National Insurance Co., 2019 CanLII 18333 (ON LAT)
|Apr 15, 2019
||Applicant fails to meet threshold of "but for" test for his injuries - 18-000651 SA v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2019 CanLII 18332 (ON LAT)
|Mar 21, 2019
||Ryan Straschnitzki Heading to Thailand For Spinal Cord Implant
|Jul 04, 2018
||Insurer ordered to pay special award and interest - Wang and TTC
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant is CAT impaired with Class 4 Marked Impairment - MM and Optimum
|Jun 26, 2018
||Notwithstanding Pre-existing Injuries and Ongoing Pain Applicant Fails to Show Treatment is Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant and Allstate Canada, 2018 CanLII 39464 (ON LAT 16-004348)
|Jun 14, 2018
||Motorcycle rider hit by car - treatments reasonable and necessary - KWD and Progressive CANLII 39450 ON LAT 17-003705
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails to provide a treatment plan, and fails to show others are reasonable and necessary - JR and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59503 ON LAT 16-003921
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant is not statue barred from applying to LAT - Applicant and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13182 ON LAT 16-002633
|Jun 07, 2018
||When issuing denial letter the medical and any other reasons” should be clear and sufficient - TF and Peel Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39373 (ON LAT 16-003316)
|May 28, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Attend IE – Application to LAT Barred - ZM and Aviva Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13184 ON LAT 17-002894
|May 25, 2018
||Applicant Shows that the Treatment Plans are Reasonable and Necessary - MHE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13183 ON LAT 17-002624
|May 14, 2018
||Applicant's physical and psychological injuries remove him from MIG - 16-003821 v Co-operators General Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13192 (ON LAT)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.