|Showing posts under All Categories
|Oct 27, 2020
||Proposed Legislation Will Make Holding Long Term Care Home Operators Accountable More Difficult
|Oct 23, 2020
||Waiver Enforceability - Zaky v. 2285771 Ontario Inc., 2020 ONSC 4380
|Oct 22, 2020
||Bike Riding Etiquette and Safety
|Oct 20, 2020
||Apple users can access their health records from some GTAH hospitals
|Oct 15, 2020
||Will the Court System Continue to Function Through the Second Wave of COIVD-19?
|Oct 13, 2020
||Self Driving Taxis Are Deployed In Shanghai - Would You Ride In One?
|Oct 08, 2020
||COVID-19 has moved mental health care services onto video calls and phone calls
|Oct 06, 2020
||Top Driving Myths Debunked by Police
|Oct 01, 2020
||Chronic Pain Patients Suffer Due to COVID-19 Delays
|Sep 29, 2020
||Ontario's Long-Term Care Homes Are Not Ready to Protect Their Residents In Wave 2 Of COVID-19
|Sep 24, 2020
||COVID-19 Liability, and Wave Two
|Sep 22, 2020
||Backup Driver of UBER's Autonomous Car Charged in Arizona Death
|Sep 17, 2020
||What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for You?
|Sep 15, 2020
||Old Grey Mayors - A podcast featuring the political movers and shakers in the Region of Waterloo
|Sep 10, 2020
||Slips and Falls Remain Serious Risks in Long-Term Care Homes
|Sep 08, 2020
||Do I need to hire a personal injury lawyer?
|Sep 03, 2020
||The Six Things You Need to Do After A Car Accident
|Sep 01, 2020
||Post-Concussion Syndrome – Life After Injury
|Aug 27, 2020
||Personal Injury Lawyers – What Exactly Do They Do? When Do You Need One?
|Aug 25, 2020
||Mask use and safety - a quick graphic to help you
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.