|Showing posts under "Pedestrian Accidents"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 130|
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
|Dec 01, 2019
||Remember - Snow Clearing of Sidewalks is the Property Owner's Responsibility in Most Local Municipalities
|Nov 07, 2019
||The Region of Waterloo Releases Most Dangerous Accident Intersections for Pedestrians, Cyclists and Vehicles
|Oct 22, 2019
||You've been injured and it's someone else's fault - Now what? How do you find a personal injury lawyer?
|Oct 17, 2019
||Safety Is the Priority as Montreal Lowers Downtown Speed Limits
|Sep 23, 2019
||Our current car insurance scheme doesn't treat the innocent victims of car accidents well
|Aug 13, 2019
||Dropping car speeds and improving vulnerable users road safety key to road strategy
|Aug 01, 2019
||Vision Zero - Toronto Votes for More Aggressive Road Safety Plan
|Jul 12, 2019
||EpiPen for Spinal Cord Injury Being Tested At University of Michigan Ann Arbor
|Jun 03, 2019
||Children from poor neighbourhoods are more likely to be hit by vehicle drivers
|Apr 24, 2019
||Incident involving a car door, punches in the face considered an accident - L.L. and Intact Insurance Co., Re 2019 CarswellOnt 3604
|Feb 04, 2019
||The Province Is Investigating Joint and Several Liability - How Will This Impact Victims Whose Accidents Involve Municipalities? The new Ontario Government will be reviewing legislation
|Jan 23, 2019
||Child struck by car fails to prove entitlement to NEBs at age 16 - LAT 17-001746 v Royal Sun Alliance Insurance (RSA), 2018 CanLII 84052 (ON LAT)
|Nov 30, 2018
||Tomec v Economical Mutual Insurance Company – SABs limitation period is a ‘hard’ one set at two-years – Not subject to Discoverability
|Nov 09, 2018
||"The Times They Are A-Changing" - Instagram and Facebook Evidence Ordered to be Produced - Isacov v Schwartzberg, 2018 ONSC 5933 (CanLII)
|Nov 08, 2018
||Crashes with cyclists and pedestrians are on the rise locally
|Oct 04, 2018
||Kitchener School Children Now Have Crossing Guard at Roundabout
|Jul 31, 2018
||3D Crosswalks being tested in Quebec
|Apr 17, 2018
||Man sues 10 year child when he runs into her bicycle
|Apr 03, 2018
||Trial Judge did not Err, Appeal is Dismissed - Tondat and Hudson's Bay Company, 2018 ONCA 302
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.