|Showing posts under "Pain and Suffering"
|Feb 04, 2020
||Flying Ice from Cars and Trucks Can Cause Serious Injury
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
|Sep 18, 2018
||Pregnant Woman struck by impaired driver and infant dies - Rodrigues v. Purtill, 2018 ONSC 3102 (CanLII)
|Jun 12, 2018
||Applicant's Social Media Images Contradict Claims of Injury - Papamichalopoulos v. Greenwood, 2018 ONSC 2743 (CanLII)
|Dec 01, 2017
||Accident is clearly sole cause of impairments - LaFortune and Pafco
|Sep 27, 2017
||Worsening of pre-existing conditions results in approval of treatment plans - LD v Aviva Insurance Canada LAT 16-003010
|Jul 05, 2017
||Hired Gun Expert's 'Opinion' Deemed Invalid and Overturned on Appeal
|Jun 08, 2017
||With sunny days - beware the impact of smog and heat
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant's Injuries Exceed MIG Guidelines
|Mar 27, 2017
||Applicant's pre-existing condition worsened by car accident
|Mar 21, 2017
||Opioids Are Necessary for Some
|Feb 14, 2017
||Injured man not paraplegic enough
|Jan 24, 2017
||Facebook and Surveillance Images Do Not Show If Pain Is Present During Activity
|Dec 20, 2016
|Dec 15, 2016
||Making Sport Safe Again
|Dec 08, 2016
||Personal Injury Lawyers
|Dec 06, 2016
||Medical Marijuana Use
|Nov 17, 2016
||Top 5 Teen Driving Errors
|Oct 31, 2016
||Big Data, Internet of Things, and Cars
|Sep 22, 2016
||Chronic pain is very difficult to prove and obtaining compensation difficult.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.