|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Jul 06, 2018
||Almedom and Wawanesa - Applicant fails to provide medical evidence to support IRB claim
|Jul 04, 2018
||Insurer ordered to pay special award and interest - Wang and TTC
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant is CAT impaired with Class 4 Marked Impairment - MM and Optimum
|Jun 19, 2018
||Taxi Driver Injured By Collapsed Seat Eligible for SABs - State Farm v Economical
|Jun 19, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for NEBs - WCC and Allstate 2018 CanLII 39453 (ON LAT 17-001363)
|Jun 18, 2018
||Insurer Corrects Defect in Denial of Benefits Letter - Applicant and Guarantee 2018 CanLII 39446 (ON LAT17-003906)
|Jun 14, 2018
||Motorcycle rider hit by car - treatments reasonable and necessary - KWD and Progressive CANLII 39450 ON LAT 17-003705
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant's claim for chronic pain assessment is reasonable and necessary - 17-002213 v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13190 (ON LAT)
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails to provide a treatment plan, and fails to show others are reasonable and necessary - JR and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59503 ON LAT 16-003921
|Jun 07, 2018
||When issuing denial letter the medical and any other reasons” should be clear and sufficient - TF and Peel Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39373 (ON LAT 16-003316)
|Jun 06, 2018
||Applicant fails to attend IE - application for benefits denied - MK and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13164 ON LAT 17-003608
|May 31, 2018
||Applicant fails to show injuries fall outside MIG - 17-003539 v Aviva General Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13148 (ON LAT)
|May 28, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Attend IE – Application to LAT Barred - ZM and Aviva Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13184 ON LAT 17-002894
|May 25, 2018
||Applicant Shows that the Treatment Plans are Reasonable and Necessary - MHE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13183 ON LAT 17-002624
|May 21, 2018
||Applicant falls outside of MIG but submitted treatment plans are not reasonable and necessary - TN and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13180 ON LAT 17-002971
|May 16, 2018
||Applicant v Wawanesa, 2018 CanLII 13146 ON LAT 17-000565
|May 14, 2018
||Applicant's physical and psychological injuries remove him from MIG - 16-003821 v Co-operators General Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13192 (ON LAT)
|May 09, 2018
||Kolapully and TTC Insurance
|May 08, 2018
||Applicant found unreliable - testing not acceptable -- CAT claim fails - Aydemir and Aviva
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.