|Showing posts under "Automobile Accident Benefits"
|Mar 21, 2019
||Ryan Straschnitzki Heading to Thailand For Spinal Cord Implant
|Mar 15, 2019
||Appeal of Decision on Social Host Responsibility Allowed - Williams v. RIchard 2018 ONCA 889
|Mar 14, 2019
||Snowmobile Safety - Too Many Deaths This Year
|Mar 11, 2019
||Judge Errs in Determining That Plaintiff Does Not Meet Threshold for Permanent Injury - Brak v. Walsh, 2008 ONCA 221 (CanLII) Date of Decision: April 1, 2008 Heard Before: Weiler, Moldaver and Juri
|Feb 04, 2019
||The Province Is Investigating Joint and Several Liability - How Will This Impact Victims Whose Accidents Involve Municipalities? The new Ontario Government will be reviewing legislation
|Feb 04, 2019
||Is the SABs unconstitutional - Sovereign General Insurance Company and Abdirahman Abyan and Insurance Bureau of Canada Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and Attorney General of Ontario
|Feb 01, 2019
||Applicant makes case for correct IRB calculation - Aviva v WDW, 2018 CanLII 81989 (ON LAT 17-005894)
|Jan 31, 2019
||LTD amount cannot be deducted from IRB - Agnieszka Stepien and Security National Insurance Co./Monnex Insurance Mgmt. Inc.
|Jan 30, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Prove His Inability to Work - 17-002792 v Certas Direct, 2018 CanLII 76432 (ON LAT)
|Jan 29, 2019
||Applicant Entitled to ACB ongoing - Segrid Cumberbatch and The Guarantee Company of North America
|Jan 28, 2019
||Applicant Claims Sec. 44 examinations are duplication - 16-003108 v Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 76433 (ON LAT)
|Jan 23, 2019
||Child struck by car fails to prove entitlement to NEBs at age 16 - LAT 17-001746 v Royal Sun Alliance Insurance (RSA), 2018 CanLII 84052 (ON LAT)
|Jan 21, 2019
||Applicant lacks veracity - 17-006513 v The Co-Operators Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 81959 (ON LAT)
|Jan 20, 2019
||New hearing ordered - Interest to be paid at correct rate - Shannon Doxtater and Aviva Canada Inc.
|Jan 18, 2019
||Applicant clearly states to physicians he is able to carry on normal life - JT v RBC Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 95566 (ON LAT 17-005328)
|Jan 16, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case that physical or psychological issues fall outside MIG - 17-005145 v Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 76428 (ON LAT)
|Jan 15, 2019
||Cyclist and Car – was it an accident? Peter Dziuba and TD General Insurance Company
|Jan 14, 2019
||Applicant repeatedly submits treatment plans with no supporting medical evidence - Injuries fall within MIG - 17-005134 v Aviva General, 2018 CanLII 76417 (ON LAT)
|Jan 14, 2019
||Motion to Restrict Defendant’s Ability to Allege Plaintiff’s Motivation to Not Work - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
|Jan 11, 2019
||The Sequence of Plaintiff Witnesses - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.