|Showing posts under All Categories
|Apr 26, 2022
||We're Proud Supporters of Public Art in the Region
|Apr 21, 2022
||Child Safety Seats – Consistent Use and Proper sizing are Key
|Apr 19, 2022
||Are Standard Tests Accurate at Spotting Concussion?
|Apr 14, 2022
||What’s More Dangerous? Impaired Driving or Texting Behind the Wheel?
|Apr 12, 2022
||Old Grey Mayors Episode 33 - Revisiting the 1989’s Elmira Uniroyal Aquifer Contamination with Gerry Thompson
|Apr 07, 2022
||We're admitting to all kinds of BAD driving habits!
|Apr 05, 2022
||Autonomous Vehicles and their Wide Ranging Market Impacts
|Mar 31, 2022
||Online Reviews – Can you Be Held Liable for Negative Comments?
|Mar 29, 2022
||Patients who had severe cases of COVID-19 are reporting lasting depression and Anxiety
|Mar 24, 2022
||Birth Trauma Injury - Erb’s Palsy
|Mar 22, 2022
||Researchers Believe Genetics Play Significant Role in Determining Who Gets Severe COVID
|Mar 17, 2022
||Can Moderate Physical Activity Help Protect Against Getting Severe COVID-19?
|Mar 15, 2022
||Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke Significantly Elevated - Cardiovascular Problems Post-COVID
|Mar 10, 2022
||Concussion and Rugby
|Mar 08, 2022
||A Small Study Using Epidural Electrical Stimulation May Offer Hope of New Treatment for Severe Spinal Cord Injury
|Mar 03, 2022
|Mar 01, 2022
||Medical Conditions Can Change Your Brain
|Feb 24, 2022
||Why Does COVID cause Brain Fog? Scientists Try To Find Out
|Feb 22, 2022
||Can a Ketogenic Diet Reduce Damage from TBI?
|Feb 21, 2022
||Long COVID and Disability Benefits
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.