|Showing posts under All Categories
|Mar 18, 2021
||What Are You Doing About Your Zoom Fatigue?
|Mar 16, 2021
||Is it an E-bike or a Motorcycle? Appearances matter
|Mar 15, 2021
||Concussion and TBI Linked to Significant Future Income Loss
|Mar 14, 2021
||Spring Is Here and Bicycles Are In Short Supply
|Mar 11, 2021
||Violence, Corruption, and Intimidation In The Tow Truck Industry Lead To New Rules In Ontario
|Mar 09, 2021
||Province Approves 5 Year Cargo E-bike Trial
|Mar 04, 2021
||The Q-Collar TBI Prevention Device Gets FDA Approval
|Mar 02, 2021
||University Health Network Announces National Network for Spinal Cord Injury Rehab
|Feb 25, 2021
||A Simple Test for Likelihood of Developing Bed Sores - Helping Prevent a Serious Complication for Many
|Feb 23, 2021
||New Spit Test Will Allow for Easy Concussion Diagnosis
|Feb 18, 2021
||Upper-Range Award Ordered in Personal Injury Case with Psychiatric Injuries to all Aspects of Life - Kempton v Struke Estate, 2020 BCSC 2094 (CanLII)
|Feb 16, 2021
||Wearing Two Masks to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
|Feb 16, 2021
||Snow Blowers - Life Saving or Life Altering? 7 Tips for Safety
|Feb 11, 2021
||Are you Starved for Human Contact? You aren't alone.
|Feb 09, 2021
||The Occupiers’ Liability Act Has Important New Changes
|Feb 04, 2021
||Driving in Snow and Ice - Winter Driving Tips
|Feb 03, 2021
||Surveillance Videos Capture But a Moment in Time - Z.K. v. Allstate Insurance Company Canada, 2020 CanLII 106429 (ON LAT)
|Feb 01, 2021
||Not All Trauma Is the Same - Psychology Today
|Jan 29, 2021
||Has Your LTD Claim for Back Pain Been Denied?
|Jan 25, 2021
||Cycling Safety Clothes and Gear
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.