|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jul 15, 2021
||Motorcycle Deaths At Concerning Levels Again This Year
|Jul 13, 2021
||New Treatment Protocols May Be Useful for Mild TBI Victims with Chronic Symptoms
|Jul 08, 2021
||What do we know about toddlers and concussions ~ Concussion can cause lower IQ scores that persist for years after injury.
|Jul 06, 2021
||New Study Shows Children Who Suffer One Concussion Are Four Times More Likely to Sustain a Subsequent Concussion
|Jul 01, 2021
||Pedestrian Safety on Increasingly Busy Sidewalks
|Jun 29, 2021
||Being Black Impacts Maternal and Other Health Outcomes
|Jun 24, 2021
||MOMS Act - Proposed New Legislation Aims to Keep Vulnerable Road Users and Young Drivers Safe
|Jun 22, 2021
||Water Safety Precautions Can Avoid Drowning Deaths
|Jun 17, 2021
||Is COVID-19 linked to depression in Long-haul patients?
|Jun 15, 2021
||CAA Publishes Worst Roads List - Poor Road Conditions Can Be More Than a Pain In the Butt
|Jun 10, 2021
||NFL Pledges to Stop Using "Race Norming" - the Assumption that Black Players Have Lower Cognitive Function - When Assessing Brain Injury Claims
|Jun 08, 2021
||Link Between Being Racialized and Death Post Brain Injury Reported
|Jun 04, 2021
||Long-Haul COVID-19 Victims and LTD Claims
|Jun 02, 2021
||Old Grey Mayors - A Podcast Worth Listening To!
|May 28, 2021
||Ransomware - Protect Yourself and Your Business
|May 25, 2021
||2020 Saw A Record Number of Motorcyclists Die In Accidents
|May 20, 2021
||Treatments and Therapies for Chronic Pain
|May 18, 2021
||Chronic Pain – Discrimination and Stigma Exists
|May 13, 2021
||Absence of prejudice and delay in filing notice - Graham v. City of Toronto, 2021 ONSC 2278
|May 13, 2021
||Chronic Pain – What is it?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.