|Showing posts under "COVID"
|Aug 25, 2020
||Mask use and safety - a quick graphic to help you
|Jul 23, 2020
||Long-Term Care Homes and Hospitals Relax Visitor Restrictions
|Jul 18, 2020
||Al Fresco Dining Here to Stay, but Risk Needs to Be Managed
|Jul 16, 2020
||Long Term Brain Damage is Linked to COVID-19
|Jul 13, 2020
||Waterloo Region Joins Guelph in Making Masks Mandatory in Public Spaces
|Jul 07, 2020
||Face Masks Now Required in ROW Indoor Public Spaces
|Jun 30, 2020
||81% of COVID-19 deaths in Canada were in long-term care – nearly double OECD average
|Jun 10, 2020
||People are tired of ZOOMing all day
|Jun 04, 2020
||Courtrooms and the time of COVID-19 - How will we keep jurors safe?
|May 28, 2020
||COVID-19 and masks - we wear them to protect others - what you need to know
|May 27, 2020
||Have you been forced to close your business due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Business Interruption Insurance Claims Explained
|May 21, 2020
||Nursing Home Fatality Claims - What to do if your loved one has died and you fear some negligence or abuse
|May 14, 2020
||How COVID-19 Is Changing Work as A Lawyer - Arconti v. Smith, 2020 ONSC 2782
|May 13, 2020
||Canada Ranks Poorly with Highest Proportional Mortality Rates in Long Term Care Homes
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.