|Showing posts under "LAT Case"
|Mar 05, 2019
||Has the LAT Caseload Backlog Become Too Big
|Feb 01, 2019
||Applicant makes case for correct IRB calculation - Aviva v WDW, 2018 CanLII 81989 (ON LAT 17-005894)
|Jan 30, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Prove His Inability to Work - 17-002792 v Certas Direct, 2018 CanLII 76432 (ON LAT)
|Jan 23, 2019
||Child struck by car fails to prove entitlement to NEBs at age 16 - LAT 17-001746 v Royal Sun Alliance Insurance (RSA), 2018 CanLII 84052 (ON LAT)
|Jan 21, 2019
||Applicant lacks veracity - 17-006513 v The Co-Operators Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 81959 (ON LAT)
|Jan 18, 2019
||Applicant clearly states to physicians he is able to carry on normal life - JT v RBC Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 95566 (ON LAT 17-005328)
|Jan 16, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case that physical or psychological issues fall outside MIG - 17-005145 v Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 76428 (ON LAT)
|Jan 14, 2019
||Applicant repeatedly submits treatment plans with no supporting medical evidence - Injuries fall within MIG - 17-005134 v Aviva General, 2018 CanLII 76417 (ON LAT)
|Nov 30, 2018
||Tomec v Economical Mutual Insurance Company – SABs limitation period is a ‘hard’ one set at two-years – Not subject to Discoverability
|Jun 26, 2018
||Notwithstanding Pre-existing Injuries and Ongoing Pain Applicant Fails to Show Treatment is Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant and Allstate Canada, 2018 CanLII 39464 (ON LAT 16-004348)
|Jun 26, 2018
||As a Minor the Limitation Clock Does Not Begin Running Until Applicant Is 18 - Applicant and Royal and Sun Alliance, 2018 CanLII 39449 (ON LAT 17-003732)
|Jun 25, 2018
||"But For" Test used to establish entitlement to IRBs - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 39463 (ON LAT 16-004312)
|Jun 21, 2018
||Insurer's Request to Repeat IEs Not Reasonable nor Necessary - Applicant and Travelers Canada, 2018 CanLII 13172 (ON LAT 17-005291)
|Jun 20, 2018
||EOB is not a denial of benefits and applicant may continue with claim - KG and Certas 2018 CanLII 39499 (ON LAT 16-003633)
|Jun 19, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for NEBs - WCC and Allstate 2018 CanLII 39453 (ON LAT 17-001363)
|Jun 12, 2018
||Applicant provides information to insurer - insurer must reinstate benefits RS and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13186 ON LAT 17-000513
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant's claim for chronic pain assessment is reasonable and necessary - 17-002213 v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13190 (ON LAT)
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails to provide a treatment plan, and fails to show others are reasonable and necessary - JR and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59503 ON LAT 16-003921
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant is not statue barred from applying to LAT - Applicant and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13182 ON LAT 16-002633
|Jun 10, 2018
||Applicant has 'reasonable explanation' for failing to attend IE - RW and The Co-operators, 2018 CanLII 13179 ON LAT 17-005447
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.