|Showing posts under "LAT Case"
|Jul 15, 2019
||Broken Leg from Slip and Fall is Not an Accident - Ben Yehudaiff v. TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2019 ONLAT 18-001537/AABS
|Jun 14, 2019
||Applicant’s injuries are due to slip and fall, not a car accident - 18-004362 JD v Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 27898 (ON LAT)
|Jun 12, 2019
||Applicant has complete inability to carry on a normal life - 18-001560 EAU v Allstate Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22201 (ON LAT)
|Jun 10, 2019
||Applicant hit by motorcycle makes case for CAT impairment - 18-000169 KS v TD Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22189 (ON LAT)
|Jun 07, 2019
||Applicant tripping and falling after tangling in purse straps is not an “accident” - 18-003869 SB v Aviva Insurance Company of Canada, 2019 CanLII 22211 (ON LAT)
|Jun 05, 2019
||Applicant unable to return to work - 18-001878 GB v Guarantee Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22207 (ON LAT)
|Jun 03, 2019
||Incident not an accident - it was a fight - 18-001029 BH v Primmum Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22205 (ON LAT)
|May 22, 2019
||Insurer's IE lacking in detail and Adjudicator prefers applicant's multidisciplinary assessment - 17-001981 JV v. RBC General Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 18326 (ON LAT)
|May 20, 2019
||What Surveillance Evidence Needs to Be Disclosed to Applicant? - 18-004555 RD v Wawanesa Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22203 (ON LAT)
|May 20, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case for post 104 week benefit - 17-004072 GT v. The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group, 2019 CanLII 18337 (ON LAT)
|May 17, 2019
||Limitation Period Extended for Applicant on Technical Grounds - 17-007716 SW v Pafco Insurance, 2019 CanLII 18324 (ON LAT)
|May 15, 2019
||Applicant successful in ACB claim well after limitation period due to highly unusual circumstances - 18-000790 CW v Jevco Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22200 (ON LAT)
|May 10, 2019
||When does clock begin to run on limitation period for repayment of overpaid NEBs - Aviva General Insurance Company v HH 17-007805, 2019 CanLII 18335 (ON LAT)
|May 08, 2019
||Applicant fails to show eligibility for NEB and Physiotherapy 18-002654 TT v. Security National Insurance Co., 2019 CanLII 18333 (ON LAT)
|Apr 24, 2019
||Incident involving a car door, punches in the face considered an accident - L.L. and Intact Insurance Co., Re 2019 CarswellOnt 3604
|Apr 23, 2019
||LAT Rules Chronic Pain Falls Outside MIG
|Apr 15, 2019
||Applicant fails to meet threshold of "but for" test for his injuries - 18-000651 SA v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2019 CanLII 18332 (ON LAT)
|Mar 05, 2019
||Has the LAT Caseload Backlog Become Too Big
|Feb 01, 2019
||Applicant makes case for correct IRB calculation - Aviva v WDW, 2018 CanLII 81989 (ON LAT 17-005894)
|Jan 30, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Prove His Inability to Work - 17-002792 v Certas Direct, 2018 CanLII 76432 (ON LAT)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.