|Showing posts under "Distracted Drivers", "Drunk Driving Accidents"
|Nov 12, 2019
||Researchers develop cars that can tell if you are texting behind the wheel (or below it)
|Sep 21, 2019
||Drug Impaired Driving is on the rise in the Region
|Mar 15, 2019
||Appeal of Decision on Social Host Responsibility Allowed - Williams v. RIchard 2018 ONCA 889
|Dec 18, 2018
||New Distracted Driving Law January 1 - Part of Cannabis Legislation
|Nov 27, 2018
||Social Host Liability – Is the host responsible for drunk friend’s auto crash - Williams v. Richard, 2018 ONCA 889 (CanLII)
|Nov 27, 2018
||There is a need for improved approved road side THC tests
|Nov 21, 2018
||Holiday Season is Starting - Tips to Avoid Impaired Driving
|Sep 27, 2018
||Municipality Negligent for Non-Repair of Intersection
|Sep 18, 2018
||Pregnant Woman struck by impaired driver and infant dies - Rodrigues v. Purtill, 2018 ONSC 3102 (CanLII)
|Sep 18, 2018
||Riding Impaired on an E-Bike? You Can be Charged.
|Aug 30, 2018
||Distracted Driving - A Larger Problem than Impaired Driving in Much of Canada
|Aug 16, 2018
||Should We Blame our Cars for Distracted Driving?
|Aug 07, 2018
||9 out of 10 People Admit to Distracted Driving
|Mar 19, 2018
||Arbitrator Requires Insurer to Pay for CAT Assessment out of Fairness -Hassani and Guarantee
|Feb 01, 2018
||Tough New Distracted Driving Laws Coming Into Effect
|Jan 15, 2018
||Impaired Driving Being Decriminalized in Alberta
|Jan 03, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Link Lowered GCS Score to Brain Impairment As A Result Of Accident - EW v Primmum LAT 16-003891
|Nov 07, 2017
||Alcohol and lack of seat belts results in deaths of teens
|Sep 28, 2017
||Zero Tolerance Policy Announced Toward Young Drivers Smoking Marijuana
|Sep 21, 2017
||Distracted Drivers Cause Most Collisions OPP Report
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.