|Showing posts under "Catastrophic Injury"
|Jul 27, 2021
||IU School of Medicine researchers discover new potential for functional recovery after spinal cord injury
|May 25, 2021
||2020 Saw A Record Number of Motorcyclists Die In Accidents
|May 20, 2021
||Treatments and Therapies for Chronic Pain
|May 06, 2021
||Car Accidents and Catastrophic Injury
|Mar 25, 2021
||The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Confirms Again - Early Recognition and Management of concussion "critical"
|Mar 02, 2021
||University Health Network Announces National Network for Spinal Cord Injury Rehab
|Feb 23, 2021
||New Spit Test Will Allow for Easy Concussion Diagnosis
|Feb 16, 2021
||Snow Blowers - Life Saving or Life Altering? 7 Tips for Safety
|Feb 03, 2021
||Surveillance Videos Capture But a Moment in Time - Z.K. v. Allstate Insurance Company Canada, 2020 CanLII 106429 (ON LAT)
|Dec 18, 2020
||Diagnosis and Compensation More Important Than Ever - TBI Is Linked to Earlier Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease in Victims
|Sep 08, 2020
||Do I need to hire a personal injury lawyer?
|Aug 27, 2020
||Personal Injury Lawyers – What Exactly Do They Do? When Do You Need One?
|Aug 18, 2020
||Private - Public Partnership Will Reduce Fatal Collisions
|May 19, 2020
||Birth Trauma Injury
|Apr 02, 2020
||Cost Of Catastrophic Impairment Assessment Paid Outside Of Person’s Medical And Rehab Limits – RB v. RSA
|Mar 06, 2020
||Is there a temporal component to ‘permanent’ in context of ASIA injury - Aiysha Patel v RSA Insurance
|Jan 13, 2020
||Insurer must pay more than $2000 for housing report assessment, and Interest, and Special Award - Malitskiy and Unica - LAT 18-010164/AABS
|Jan 10, 2020
||ATV and Dirt Bike Are Considered Automobiles Pursuant to Legislation – Benson v. Belair Insurance Company Inc. and FSCO and Perneroski and Echelon General Insurance
|Dec 18, 2019
||Applicant determined to be CAT impaired on basis of Marked impairment - Applicant vs. Toronto Transit Commission, 2019 CanLII 101715 ON LAT -009821/AABS
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.