|Showing posts under "Non Earner Benefits"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 36|
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|Jun 21, 2018
||Insurer's Request to Repeat IEs Not Reasonable nor Necessary - Applicant and Travelers Canada, 2018 CanLII 13172 (ON LAT 17-005291)
|Jun 06, 2018
||Applicant fails to attend IE - application for benefits denied - MK and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13164 ON LAT 17-003608
|Jun 01, 2018
||Pre-existing condition not worsened by accident - Applicant and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2018 CanLII 13142 ON LAT 17-000640
|May 30, 2018
||Medical Marijuana and treadmill reasonable and necessary for treatment - ZA and v Certas 2018 CanLII 39451 (ON LAT 17-003297)
|May 22, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for benefits as more than two years elapsed since accident - Applicant and Unifund, 2018 CanLII 13170 ON LAT 17-000982
|May 11, 2018
||Applicant and all his witnesses lack credibility - CAT Claim Denied - Ponniah and Northbridge
|May 09, 2018
||Kolapully and TTC Insurance
|May 08, 2018
||Applicant found unreliable - testing not acceptable -- CAT claim fails - Aydemir and Aviva
|Apr 06, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Provide Evidence Supporting NEB Claim - Applicant and Allstate Insurance Company LAT 16-004309
|Mar 26, 2018
||Uninsured Applicant Victim of Insurance Fraud - Insurer Must Honour Policy - Bakir and Dominion
|Mar 25, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Meet Tests for Entitlement to Benefits
|Mar 20, 2018
||Credibility, drug addiction and failure to demonstrate complete inability to carry on normal life lead to dismissal of case - Newland and Tanaka
|Mar 19, 2018
||Arbitrator Requires Insurer to Pay for CAT Assessment out of Fairness -Hassani and Guarantee
|Mar 18, 2018
||Hearing Loss From Car Accidents Results in CAT Designation - Sada and TD General
|Mar 11, 2018
||Applicant with pre-existing brain damage awarded NEB and ACB benefits after CAT determination - MacLeod and Coachman FSCO A12-006873
|Feb 09, 2018
||Applicant provides inconsistent testimony to a wide range of assessors and fails to prove treatment is reasonable and necessary - MTR v Aviva LAT 17-001721
|Jan 29, 2018
||Applicant Shows Some Treatment Plans Are Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant v RBC LAT 16-004500
|Jan 26, 2018
||Failure to keep good records and to show worsening of quality of life lead to denial of claims
|Jan 22, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Support Assertions With Evidence - Applicant v Certas LAT 16-004634
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.