|Showing posts under "FSCO"
|Jan 10, 2020
||ATV and Dirt Bike Are Considered Automobiles Pursuant to Legislation – Benson v. Belair Insurance Company Inc. and FSCO and Perneroski and Echelon General Insurance
|Nov 05, 2019
||Ontario Court of Appeal Confirms 'lex fori' Applies – Ontario Auto Insurance is a Contract and Ontario Law Applies to the Contract - Benson v. Belair Insurance Company Inc., 2019 ONCA 840
|Feb 04, 2019
||Is the SABs unconstitutional - Sovereign General Insurance Company and Abdirahman Abyan and Insurance Bureau of Canada Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and Attorney General of Ontario
|Jan 31, 2019
||LTD amount cannot be deducted from IRB - Agnieszka Stepien and Security National Insurance Co./Monnex Insurance Mgmt. Inc.
|Jan 29, 2019
||Applicant Entitled to ACB ongoing - Segrid Cumberbatch and The Guarantee Company of North America
|Jan 27, 2019
||MIG and Chronic Pain - Aviva Canada Inc. and Maverick Sleep
|Jan 15, 2019
||Cyclist and Car – was it an accident? Peter Dziuba and TD General Insurance Company
|Jul 11, 2018
||Some Results Rescinded Others upheld on Appeal - Sivananthan and Coachman
|Jul 04, 2018
||Insurer ordered to pay special award and interest - Wang and TTC
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant is CAT impaired with Class 4 Marked Impairment - MM and Optimum
|Jun 25, 2018
||"But For" Test used to establish entitlement to IRBs - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 39463 (ON LAT 16-004312)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.