|Showing posts under All Categories
|Apr 29, 2020
||Ontario Superior Court Orders Long Term Care Homes to Follow Public Health Directives To Let Nurses Determine What PPE they Require
|Apr 28, 2020
||"Public health officers can only work with what governments give them", Chris Selley
|Apr 28, 2020
||How Did The Risk to Long Term Care Residents from COVID-19 go from ‘Low Risk’ to Calling in the Army ?
|Apr 27, 2020
||What we learned from SARS and should have used to make a robust public health system to respond to COVID-19
|Apr 23, 2020
||Temporary and Agency Workers are Exempt From Regulations Limiting the Number of Care Homes They Can Work In
|Apr 21, 2020
||What liability do employers assume for the illness and death of employees due to COVID-19
|Apr 17, 2020
||Auto Insurance Premium Rebate May Be In the COVID-19 Cards
|Apr 15, 2020
||The Disastrous Cocktail of COVID-19 and Old Age Homes
|Apr 14, 2020
||Life and business insurance in the time of COVID-19 - Part 3 - Business Interruption and newer case law
|Apr 09, 2020
||Life and business insurance in the time of COVID-19 Part 2
|Apr 07, 2020
||Life and business insurance in the time of COVID-19 Part 1
|Apr 03, 2020
||Trial Judge Decision Fails on Reasons - Appeal Allowed - Manos v. Riotrin Properties (Flamborough) Inc., 2020 ONCA 211
|Apr 02, 2020
||Cost Of Catastrophic Impairment Assessment Paid Outside Of Person’s Medical And Rehab Limits – RB v. RSA
|Apr 01, 2020
||Life in the times of scams and COVID-19
|Mar 31, 2020
||A new design in helmets and hardhats addresses rotational blows to the head preventing some brain injuries
|Mar 26, 2020
||Ontario Unveils Plan to Build Mental Health and Addictions System
|Mar 24, 2020
||Are Social Hosts Responsible in the Death of 1 Teen and Injury of Another After They Leave Party Drunk and High?
|Mar 20, 2020
||Why the court upheld Intact’s enforcement of a 2-year deadline to rebuild
|Mar 17, 2020
||Studies Show That Nearly 50% of the Homeless Have Suffered Brain Injury
|Mar 12, 2020
||Inspirational Story from The Brain Injury Association
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.