|Showing posts under "Fractures"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 65|
|Aug 05, 2021
||New Research Examines The Prevalence and Impact of Neuropathic and Non-Neuropathic Pain in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
|May 06, 2021
||Car Accidents and Catastrophic Injury
|Mar 02, 2021
||University Health Network Announces National Network for Spinal Cord Injury Rehab
|Aug 13, 2020
||Motorcycles – How Dangerous Are They? Very.
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
|Dec 01, 2019
||Remember - Snow Clearing of Sidewalks is the Property Owner's Responsibility in Most Local Municipalities
|Jul 15, 2019
||Broken Leg from Slip and Fall is Not an Accident - Ben Yehudaiff v. TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2019 ONLAT 18-001537/AABS
|Jun 27, 2018
||Applicant's case hinges on credibility which she lacks - Bhandal and State Farm
|May 14, 2018
||Applicant's physical and psychological injuries remove him from MIG - 16-003821 v Co-operators General Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13192 (ON LAT)
|Apr 16, 2018
||Applicant shows marked impairment in functional areas due to a mental or behavioural disorder - Applicant and TTC Insurance Company Limited, LAT 17-002561 2018 CanLII 8101
|Apr 03, 2018
||Appellant fails to establish error in decision and appeal is dismissed- Dunk and Kremer, 2018 ONCA 274
|Apr 03, 2018
||Trial Judge did not Err, Appeal is Dismissed - Tondat and Hudson's Bay Company, 2018 ONCA 302
|Jan 24, 2018
||Applicant shows treatment plans are reasonable and necessary - Applicant v travelers LAT 16-003313
|Jan 22, 2018
||Costs claimed for assessment were for reasonable and necessary treatment and were within permitted monetary amounts - Insurer errs - DP v Aviva LAT 000636
|Jan 21, 2018
||Insurer Misses Broken Bones in Adjusting Claim - Applicant is Removed from MIG - PM v RBC LAT 16-001611
|Jan 17, 2018
||Motorcycle rider CAT impaired after being rear ended
|Dec 04, 2017
||Applicant suffers complete inability to Carry on normal life - Awarded NEBs - LM v Gore Mutual Insurance Company, LAT 16-003772
|Oct 25, 2017
||Applicant fails to Provide Treatment Plans to Show Treatments are Reasonable and Necessary - AH v Belair - 16-001063 v Belair
|Jun 04, 2017
||More dangers on country roads this time of year.
|May 23, 2017
||Forensic Evidence Proves Fall from Ladder is Accident
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.