|Showing posts under All Categories
|Dec 20, 2018
||Snowmobile Season is Here – are you ready?
|Dec 18, 2018
||New Distracted Driving Law January 1 - Part of Cannabis Legislation
|Dec 14, 2018
||After 15 concussions and friend's suicide bull rider retires from the sport
|Dec 14, 2018
||Preparing for Insurance in the Autonomous Vehicle Future
|Dec 11, 2018
||Spinal implant restores limited walking in humans with spinal cord injury.
|Dec 07, 2018
||Two Court of Appeal Cases Considering Municipal Liability in Car Crashes - Chiocchio v Hamilton (City) and Smith v. Safranyos
|Dec 06, 2018
||Spinal Cord Injury and TBI recognized as global health priorities - The Lancet
|Dec 04, 2018
||What is Too High to Drive?
|Dec 03, 2018
||What makes a spouse? - Royal & Sun Alliance v. Desjardins/Certas, 2018 ONSC 4284 (CanLII)
|Nov 30, 2018
||Tomec v Economical Mutual Insurance Company – SABs limitation period is a ‘hard’ one set at two-years – Not subject to Discoverability
|Nov 29, 2018
||E-Scooter Ride Share in Waterloo
|Nov 27, 2018
||Social Host Liability – Is the host responsible for drunk friend’s auto crash - Williams v. Richard, 2018 ONCA 889 (CanLII)
|Nov 27, 2018
||There is a need for improved approved road side THC tests
|Nov 23, 2018
||Should The Jury Be Asked to Provide Particulars of Defendant's Negligence - Poonwasee v. Plaza., 2018 ONSC 3797
|Nov 21, 2018
||Holiday Season is Starting - Tips to Avoid Impaired Driving
|Nov 20, 2018
||4 tips for hiring a personal injury lawyer
|Nov 15, 2018
||Supporting Those with Brain Injury is a Challenge
|Nov 13, 2018
||Look out City of Kitchener Property Owners – Shovel the Snow or Get Fined
|Nov 12, 2018
||Award Pursuant to Family Law Act Too High - Fiddler v Challenger Motor Freight
|Nov 09, 2018
||"The Times They Are A-Changing" - Instagram and Facebook Evidence Ordered to be Produced - Isacov v Schwartzberg, 2018 ONSC 5933 (CanLII)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.