|Showing posts under All Categories
|Dec 21, 2021
||Cognitive Behavioural Therapy May Help Depression Due to Insomnia
|Dec 16, 2021
||Has the Use of Cycling Helmets Reduced Fatality Rates? Statistics Say NO
|Dec 14, 2021
||Nearly 6 male cyclist fatalities were recorded for every female cyclist fatality - Circumstances surrounding cycling fatalities in Canada, 2006 to 2017
|Dec 09, 2021
||Is it realistic to think autonomous cars don’t need drivers onboard?
|Dec 07, 2021
||Did Insurer Wait Too Long to Commence Action - Kamalavannan Kumarasamy Plaintiff (Respondent) and Western Life Assurance Company and Morris National Inc. Defendants (Appellant)
|Dec 07, 2021
||Slipping and Falling on Ice Is the Cause of Many Winter Personal Injuries
|Dec 02, 2021
||How to Keep cyclists and Pedestrians Safer at Unsignalized Intersection
|Nov 30, 2021
||Cyclists, Pedestrians and Concrete Trucks – There’s a conflict in Canadian Cities
|Nov 29, 2021
||Insurer may deny coverage even after it has begun defending you if you were violating the policy - Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia v. Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada
|Nov 28, 2021
||Snowmobile Season is Fast Approaching – Are you Ready for a Safe Season?
|Nov 23, 2021
||'Dancing Molecules' offer new hope for traumatic spinal cord injury recovery
|Nov 22, 2021
||Slip And Fall Case Fails Due to Deficient Notice - Fernando v. Niagara Falls (City), 2021 ONSC 7350 (CanLII)
|Nov 18, 2021
||New Research from Northwestern University Allows Paralyzed Mice to Walk After Gel is Injected into their Spinal Cord
|Nov 16, 2021
||New Research Determines That the Brain May Not Be Able To Make Sense Of Sounds After A Concussion
|Nov 09, 2021
||Time Changes Strongly Linked to Car Accidents and Pedestrian Strikes
|Nov 04, 2021
||6 Things You Can Do to Stay Safe While Winter Driving
|Nov 02, 2021
||Long COVID and Young Victims
|Oct 28, 2021
||Are Autonomous Driving Cars Safe? UW Research Aims to Find Out.
|Oct 28, 2021
||City of Kitchener Approves Plan to Lower Speeds to 40km/h for Safety
|Oct 25, 2021
||City held negligent for plowing parking but not clearing access points to the sidewalk - Nelson (City) v Marchi SCC 41
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.