|Showing posts under "Amputation and Disfigurement"
| || 1 2
||Result 1 - 20 of 24|
|Aug 13, 2020
||Motorcycles – How Dangerous Are They? Very.
|Aug 07, 2018
||Mohiti v. Lemaire, 2018 ONSC 4150 (CanLII) – Levelling Playing Field
|Jun 12, 2018
||69 Year Old Double Amputee Scales Everest
|Dec 03, 2015
||Whole face transplant performed on man disfigured after a fire fighting accident.
|Sep 17, 2015
||Traumatic amputation is a sad outcome of workplace and car accidents.
|Feb 28, 2015
||Insured found Catastrophically impaired will get worse over time.
|Feb 06, 2015
||Arbitrator found 55% whole person impairment and determined that insured was Catastrophically Impaired
|Aug 24, 2014
||Evidence supported significant change in insured's life after car accident
|Jul 23, 2014
||Injured bicycle rider charge with riding on crosswalk in Waterloo
|Oct 19, 2013
||Insured does not have to be amputee to be considered wheelchair dependent.
|Jul 24, 2013
||Injury from fight on bus not result of "accident".
|Jun 09, 2013
||Gait Derangement Table used to find insured Catastrophically Impaired
|Sep 03, 2012
||Medical marijuana considered reasonable and necessary for insured's pain condition.
|Aug 20, 2012
||Falling on ice after leaving car not an "accident".
|Dec 28, 2011
||Acceptable to combine physical and psychological impairment ratings.
|Oct 10, 2011
||Carjacking considered an "accident" and victim entitled to accident benefits
|Jun 19, 2011
||Review of Catastrophic Injury designation attempt to reduce car accident benefits.
|Apr 17, 2011
||New FSCO Panel report on Catastrophic Impairment.
|Jan 11, 2011
||Physical and Mental impairments still combined for Catastrophic Assessment rating.
|Jan 03, 2011
||When did you realize you had a claim?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.