|Showing posts under All Categories
|Sep 23, 2021
||Concussion Recovery – What’s a normal length of time to recover from brain injury?
|Sep 21, 2021
||The NFL and Its Concussion Protocol
|Sep 16, 2021
||Highlights of the New AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Quality Measures for Concussion
|Sep 14, 2021
||Episode 24: 7 Secrets for Electoral Success with Bryan Stortz
|Sep 14, 2021
||Innovative brain injury therapy idea yields good results and inspiring stories
|Sep 09, 2021
||Inspirational Story - The Journey to Recovery from Brain Injury
|Sep 09, 2021
||Science Fiction Becomes Reality - Thought Waves to Speech Now Possible
|Sep 07, 2021
||What does a flashing green light mean on a vehicle?
|Sep 02, 2021
||New Drivers Face Uphill Battle to Get Tested
|Aug 31, 2021
||What You Should Know About School Bus Stop-Arm Cameras and Safety
|Aug 26, 2021
||Are You Starting your Commute to Work or School Again? Tell Your Auto Insurer!
|Aug 24, 2021
||Swimming and Diving Accidents
|Aug 19, 2021
||Fewer Cars on the Road Did Not Improve Cycling Safety During the Pandemic
|Aug 17, 2021
||Accident Rates Declined, Driving Declined, But Auto Insurance Rates Increased
|Aug 12, 2021
||Personal Injury Lawyers Are Using CT Scans to Estimate Future Treatment Needs and Disability Resulting from TBI and Concussion
|Aug 10, 2021
||The Relationship Between Head Trauma, Brain Injury, Emotion Dysregulation and Trauma -Related Psychiatric Disorders
|Aug 05, 2021
||New Research Examines The Prevalence and Impact of Neuropathic and Non-Neuropathic Pain in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
|Aug 02, 2021
||Delays in new truck driver licensing could cost lives
|Jul 27, 2021
||IU School of Medicine researchers discover new potential for functional recovery after spinal cord injury
|Jul 20, 2021
||All Running Limitation Periods are Extended 183 Days Due to COVID-19 but That Doesn't Help This Claimant - McAuley v. Canada Post Corporation, 2021 ONSC 4528
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.