|Showing posts under All Categories
|May 20, 2019
||What Surveillance Evidence Needs to Be Disclosed to Applicant? - 18-004555 RD v Wawanesa Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22203 (ON LAT)
|May 20, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case for post 104 week benefit - 17-004072 GT v. The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group, 2019 CanLII 18337 (ON LAT)
|May 17, 2019
||Limitation Period Extended for Applicant on Technical Grounds - 17-007716 SW v Pafco Insurance, 2019 CanLII 18324 (ON LAT)
|May 16, 2019
||Even Light Rain Increases Risk of Deadly Car Crash
|May 15, 2019
||Applicant successful in ACB claim well after limitation period due to highly unusual circumstances - 18-000790 CW v Jevco Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22200 (ON LAT)
|May 14, 2019
||Is the speed limit going up? Is it safe? Key questions arising from government announcements
|May 11, 2019
||Were the CAT impairments due to the accident and were costs ‘incurred’ - Pucci v. Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2019 ONSC 1706
|May 10, 2019
||When does clock begin to run on limitation period for repayment of overpaid NEBs - Aviva General Insurance Company v HH 17-007805, 2019 CanLII 18335 (ON LAT)
|May 09, 2019
||Technology Allows Wheelchair Bound Parkinson's Patients to Walk
|May 08, 2019
||Applicant fails to show eligibility for NEB and Physiotherapy 18-002654 TT v. Security National Insurance Co., 2019 CanLII 18333 (ON LAT)
|May 07, 2019
||Significant Changes Announced to Jury Selection Process
|May 06, 2019
||Chronic Pain is Grounds for Removal from MIG -18-000770 JR v RSA, 2019 CanLII 9631 (ON LAT)
|May 03, 2019
||Housing Needs Assessment Subject to SABs $2000 limit - 17-006934 RG v State Farm Insurance, 2019 CanLII 18340 (ON LAT)
|May 02, 2019
|May 01, 2019
||Applicant makes case for benefit and overdue interest - 18-00838 AR v. Aviva Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 14396 (ON LAT)
|Apr 30, 2019
||Applicant shows injuries fall outside MIG - 18-00007 JS v. Cooperators General Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 14395 (ON LAT)
|Apr 30, 2019
||China Building Highways that Charge Your Self -Driving Car
|Apr 29, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Show Injuries Fall Outside of MIG - 18-000054 RD v. Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 14393 (ON LAT)
|Apr 26, 2019
||Psychological Injuries Accepted and Award Restored on Appeal - Saadati v. Moorhead,  1 SCR 543, 2017 SCC 28 (CanLII)
|Apr 25, 2019
||It's a bountiful season for potholes this year
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.