|Showing posts under "Minor Injury Guidelines"
|May 08, 2019
||Applicant fails to show eligibility for NEB and Physiotherapy 18-002654 TT v. Security National Insurance Co., 2019 CanLII 18333 (ON LAT)
|Apr 30, 2019
||Applicant shows injuries fall outside MIG - 18-00007 JS v. Cooperators General Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 14395 (ON LAT)
|Apr 29, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Show Injuries Fall Outside of MIG - 18-000054 RD v. Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 14393 (ON LAT)
|Apr 23, 2019
||LAT Rules Chronic Pain Falls Outside MIG
|Feb 04, 2019
||Is the SABs unconstitutional - Sovereign General Insurance Company and Abdirahman Abyan and Insurance Bureau of Canada Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and Attorney General of Ontario
|Jan 27, 2019
||MIG and Chronic Pain - Aviva Canada Inc. and Maverick Sleep
|Jan 21, 2019
||Applicant lacks veracity - 17-006513 v The Co-Operators Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 81959 (ON LAT)
|Jan 16, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case that physical or psychological issues fall outside MIG - 17-005145 v Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 76428 (ON LAT)
|Jan 14, 2019
||Applicant repeatedly submits treatment plans with no supporting medical evidence - Injuries fall within MIG - 17-005134 v Aviva General, 2018 CanLII 76417 (ON LAT)
|Jul 06, 2018
||Almedom and Wawanesa - Applicant fails to provide medical evidence to support IRB claim
|Jun 26, 2018
||As a Minor the Limitation Clock Does Not Begin Running Until Applicant Is 18 - Applicant and Royal and Sun Alliance, 2018 CanLII 39449 (ON LAT 17-003732)
|Jun 16, 2018
||Applicant Suffers Chronic Pain and Falls Outside MIG - FH and Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39445 (ON LAT 17-003735 )
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant is not statue barred from applying to LAT - Applicant and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13182 ON LAT 16-002633
|Jun 07, 2018
||Treatments are reasonable and necessary 17-004394/AABS v Aviva Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13177 (ON LAT)
|Jun 06, 2018
||Applicant fails to attend IE - application for benefits denied - MK and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13164 ON LAT 17-003608
|Jun 03, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall into the MIG - 17-005008 and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13141 (ON LAT)
|Jun 01, 2018
||Pre-existing condition not worsened by accident - Applicant and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2018 CanLII 13142 ON LAT 17-000640
|May 31, 2018
||Applicant fails to show injuries fall outside MIG - 17-003539 v Aviva General Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13148 (ON LAT)
|May 25, 2018
||Applicant Shows that the Treatment Plans are Reasonable and Necessary - MHE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13183 ON LAT 17-002624
|May 22, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for benefits as more than two years elapsed since accident - Applicant and Unifund, 2018 CanLII 13170 ON LAT 17-000982
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.