|Showing posts under "ATV Accidents"
|Jan 10, 2020
||ATV and Dirt Bike Are Considered Automobiles Pursuant to Legislation – Benson v. Belair Insurance Company Inc. and FSCO and Perneroski and Echelon General Insurance
|Dec 20, 2018
||Snowmobile Season is Here – are you ready?
|Sep 17, 2018
||Do you carry enough automotive liability insurance?
|Mar 26, 2018
||Tribunal Errs in Applying the Test for 'Automobile' - Decision Cancelled on Appeal - JT and Aviva LAT 16-003674 2018 CanLII 8097
|Nov 15, 2017
||Defendant's Loss was not discoverable on the day accident occurred - two year limitation period begins once loss is discoverable
|Oct 02, 2017
||ATV mishap was not an Accident JT v Aviva Canada – LAT 16-003674
|Jun 26, 2017
||Spooked Horse Throws Woman and Tramples Her – ATV to Blame – Accident Occurs - Zenith and McAlpine
|Mar 09, 2017
||ATV and ORV season is almost here
|Sep 08, 2016
||Make sure you have a properly fitted bicycle and motorcycle helmet
|Jul 23, 2016
||All terrain vehicles - ATVs- know the rules for safe riding
|Dec 12, 2015
||Lift boom is not an "automobile".
|Nov 09, 2015
||ATV accident in British Columbia was not "motor vehicle accident" for accident benefits in Ontario
|Oct 04, 2015
||ATV was considered a motor vehicle and therefore "accident" occurred
|Sep 14, 2015
||insurer not provided opportunity to adjust in real time so no retroactive attendant care
|Aug 27, 2015
||You Had A Car Accident - Whose fault was it?
|Aug 18, 2015
||Car surfing is dangerous, Two youths charged on Highway 403 outside of Ancaster
|Mar 11, 2015
||ATV determined to be a vehicle and an accident determined to have happened.
|Dec 27, 2013
||Paraplegia is most common among young men and is most frequently caused by car accidents
|May 01, 2013
||An ATV used for farming is exempt from the Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act.
|Mar 10, 2013
||Off road bike operator entitled to accident benefits from Fund
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.