|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jul 15, 2019
||Broken Leg from Slip and Fall is Not an Accident - Ben Yehudaiff v. TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2019 ONLAT 18-001537/AABS
|Jul 15, 2019
||More Research is Being Done into Why Female Soccer Players are More Prone to Concussion
|Jul 12, 2019
||EpiPen for Spinal Cord Injury Being Tested At University of Michigan Ann Arbor
|Jul 11, 2019
||Proposed New Legislation Will Make It Nearly Impossible To Sue The Provincial Government
|Jul 09, 2019
||Bike Lanes - Research Shows They Make Financial Sense
|Jul 04, 2019
||Riding with pool noodles tied to your bike - why and where it got one cyclist
|Jul 02, 2019
||CBC News Reports - Study finds many in Saskatoon assume cycling is dangerous, some view cyclists as 'special'
|Jun 27, 2019
||Autonomous Taxi Use May Increase Urban Traffic Congestion
|Jun 26, 2019
||Feds Take Action to Curb Driver Fatigue in Commercial Buses and Trucks
|Jun 25, 2019
||You now have 10 days to file your claim for injury resulting from slip and fall on snow or ice.
|Jun 19, 2019
||MPs decide against requiring seat belts on school buses
|Jun 19, 2019
||Insurance Policy Incorrectly Cancelled - Judgement Overturned on Appeal - Merino v. ING Insurance Company of Canada, 2019 ONCA 326
|Jun 18, 2019
||How Do We Teach "Intuition" to Autonomous Machines?
|Jun 17, 2019
||Courneyea v Mazzuca, 2019 ONSC 2105 (CanLII)
|Jun 14, 2019
||Airbnb Insurance Woes - If you are renting make sure you speak to your insurer
|Jun 14, 2019
||Applicant’s injuries are due to slip and fall, not a car accident - 18-004362 JD v Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 27898 (ON LAT)
|Jun 13, 2019
||What's safer -- Cycling in a Group or Single File? It depends
|Jun 12, 2019
||Applicant has complete inability to carry on a normal life - 18-001560 EAU v Allstate Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22201 (ON LAT)
|Jun 11, 2019
||Street Racing is a Big Concern for Police Throughout Ontario
|Jun 10, 2019
||Children of Cottage Owner are not covered under cottage insurance if owner is not full time resident - What is a 'household' - Ferro v. Weiner 2019 ONCA 55
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.