|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jun 04, 2020
||Courtrooms and the time of COVID-19 - How will we keep jurors safe?
|Jun 03, 2020
||Ontario Courts Will Re-Open Having Undergone Long Overdue Changes
|Jun 02, 2020
||Post Concussion Syndrome Recovery Can Be a Long Road
|May 28, 2020
||COVID-19 and masks - we wear them to protect others - what you need to know
|May 27, 2020
||Have you been forced to close your business due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Business Interruption Insurance Claims Explained
|May 26, 2020
||Have you lost a loved one in a car accident caused by someone else? Wrongful death claims explained.
|May 25, 2020
||Broker Not liable in case of “I told you to do that” - 2049390 Ontario Inc. v. Leung, 2020 ONCA 164 (CanLII)
|May 21, 2020
||Nursing Home Fatality Claims - What to do if your loved one has died and you fear some negligence or abuse
|May 19, 2020
||Birth Trauma Injury
|May 14, 2020
||How COVID-19 Is Changing Work as A Lawyer - Arconti v. Smith, 2020 ONSC 2782
|May 13, 2020
||Canada Ranks Poorly with Highest Proportional Mortality Rates in Long Term Care Homes
|May 08, 2020
||Auto Insurers' approach to rebates and refunds during COVID ranges widely
|May 08, 2020
||Stunt driving charges up 721% between April 17 and April 29 in Waterloo Region
|May 05, 2020
||COVID-19 Update - We are open for business - We are working from home
|May 01, 2020
||Notwithstanding the benefits and practicality of using video conference technology to hold hearings it is not appropriate in this case - Southampton Nursing Home v Service Employees International Uni
|May 01, 2020
||Nursing Home Residents Account for 79% of Canada’s COVID-19 Deaths
|Apr 30, 2020
||The First Class Action Law Suit Against Long-Term Care Homes is Filed
|Apr 29, 2020
||Totality of Accident Benefits Settlements are Rarely Admissible - Girao v. Cunningham, 2020 ONCA 260
|Apr 29, 2020
||Ontario Superior Court Orders Long Term Care Homes to Follow Public Health Directives To Let Nurses Determine What PPE they Require
|Apr 28, 2020
||"Public health officers can only work with what governments give them", Chris Selley
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.