|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jan 11, 2019
||The Sequence of Plaintiff Witnesses - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
|Jan 10, 2019
||The EyeBox – A New Concussion Detection Device
|Jan 09, 2019
||The Use of Vehicle Damage Evidence in Low Speed Collisions - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
|Jan 08, 2019
||What's private on mobile device? Courts work on this question.
|Jan 07, 2019
||The Use of Surveillance Evidence During the Trial - Ismail v. Fleming, 2018 ONSC 6311 (CanLII)
|Jan 04, 2019
||Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Effort and Fatigue
|Jan 03, 2019
||Are You Wearing Your Helmet to Coach on the Ice?
|Jan 02, 2019
||Road Deaths Spike Globally but Trend Down in Canada
|Dec 27, 2018
||Winter. Clearing snow and ice off of steps, walkways AND cars.
|Dec 24, 2018
||There’s no secret to driving in the snow. #SlowDown & #PayAttention
|Dec 24, 2018
||Cold weather and car theft go hand in hand
|Dec 20, 2018
||Snowmobile Season is Here – are you ready?
|Dec 18, 2018
||New Distracted Driving Law January 1 - Part of Cannabis Legislation
|Dec 14, 2018
||After 15 concussions and friend's suicide bull rider retires from the sport
|Dec 14, 2018
||Preparing for Insurance in the Autonomous Vehicle Future
|Dec 11, 2018
||Spinal implant restores limited walking in humans with spinal cord injury.
|Dec 07, 2018
||Two Court of Appeal Cases Considering Municipal Liability in Car Crashes - Chiocchio v Hamilton (City) and Smith v. Safranyos
|Dec 06, 2018
||Spinal Cord Injury and TBI recognized as global health priorities - The Lancet
|Dec 04, 2018
||What is Too High to Drive?
|Dec 03, 2018
||What makes a spouse? - Royal & Sun Alliance v. Desjardins/Certas, 2018 ONSC 4284 (CanLII)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.