|Showing posts under All Categories
|Jan 25, 2021
||Cycling Safety Clothes and Gear
|Jan 20, 2021
||Brain Injury Known to Cause Anxiety and Depression
|Jan 15, 2021
||Ignoring Victim’s Diagnosis of Psychological Impairments Costs Insurer - K.K. vs. Aviva General Insurance, 2020 ONLAT 18-012611/AABS
|Jan 14, 2021
||Five TBI Myths
|Jan 14, 2021
||Experts Call New TBI Test a "Game Changer"
|Jan 12, 2021
||What should you do if you are hurt in a slip and fall accident?
|Jan 07, 2021
||Will the Pandemic Result in Universally Funded Mental Health Care?
|Jan 04, 2021
||What you need to know if you are in a car accident and need a tow truck.
|Dec 31, 2020
||5 Things to Combat Loneliness and Depression in the Pandemic
|Dec 29, 2020
||Slip and Fall Accidents - How to Avoid Them and What to Do Immediately
|Dec 24, 2020
||Why You May Have to Sue a Family Member For Accident Benefits
|Dec 22, 2020
||You Are Almost at the Two Year Limit of Your LTD Claim – Now What?
|Dec 18, 2020
||Diagnosis and Compensation More Important Than Ever - TBI Is Linked to Earlier Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease in Victims
|Dec 15, 2020
||New Investments Are Made To Explore The Use Of Virtual Reality In Teen Brain Injury Rehabilitation
|Dec 10, 2020
||Snowmobile Season is Here - Safety Tips and Rules of the Trails
|Dec 08, 2020
||CTE and 'Sled Head' and Women's Brains Are Being Investigated
|Dec 04, 2020
||Do you Have a Keyless Fob and Push Start? The Car is Easy to Steal
|Dec 02, 2020
||Expert Witness Testimony Ruled Inadmissible - Boone v. O’Kelly, 2020 ONSC 6932 (CanLII)
|Dec 01, 2020
||With the Second Heavy Snow Fall It’s Time to Review Who is Responsible to Clear Sidewalk Snow
|Nov 26, 2020
||Caring for Your Bike in Winter
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.