|Showing posts under "Slip and Fall Injury"
|Jan 02, 2020
||Elderly Woman Slips and Falls on Walkway at Nursing Home - Przyk v. Hamilton Retirement Group Ltd., 2019 ONSC 7498 (CanLII)
|Dec 19, 2019
||City of Waterloo Snow Clearing Priorities for City Trails and Pathways
|Dec 12, 2019
||Do you Live in Waterloo? You Should Know Your Sidewalk Clearing Responsibilities
|Dec 01, 2019
||Remember - Snow Clearing of Sidewalks is the Property Owner's Responsibility in Most Local Municipalities
|Jul 15, 2019
||Broken Leg from Slip and Fall is Not an Accident - Ben Yehudaiff v. TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, 2019 ONLAT 18-001537/AABS
|Jun 25, 2019
||You now have 10 days to file your claim for injury resulting from slip and fall on snow or ice.
|Mar 19, 2019
||Who Should Clear the Snow on Sidewalks?
|Mar 07, 2019
||Slip and Falls in the Home are a Major Source of Personal Injury in Canada
|Nov 13, 2018
||Look out City of Kitchener Property Owners – Shovel the Snow or Get Fined
|Sep 21, 2018
||Woman Slips and Falls on Leaf Covered Sidewalk - Sfyndilis v. City of Toronto, 2018 ONSC 5088
|Apr 03, 2018
||Trial Judge did not Err, Appeal is Dismissed - Tondat and Hudson's Bay Company, 2018 ONCA 302
|Feb 08, 2018
||Are you liable if someone slips and falls on the sidewalk in front of your property?
|Jan 31, 2018
||Employer Held Vicariously Liable for Employee Negligence
|Jan 05, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Take Reasonable Steps to Determined Information - Limitation Period Expired - Ms. Pashkiewich v. City of Toronto
|Dec 19, 2017
||Broken Bones - A problem at all ages
|Dec 18, 2017
||Entitlement to Benefits Partially Shown - Paridis-Blais and Aviva
|Oct 03, 2017
||Technological advances mean that law practice is changing too
|Jul 07, 2017
||Starbucks Breached Duty of Care In Customer Slip and Fall on Sidewalk - MacKay v. Starbucks Corp ONCA 250
|Jun 12, 2017
||Two Year Limitation Applies in Slip and Fall Case between Landlord and Estate of Tenant - Letestu Estate v. Ritlyn Investments 2017 ONCA 442
|Apr 10, 2017
||Taxi Driver Is in "Accident" When Leg Breaks During Assault
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.