|Showing posts under "Car Accidents"
|Sep 18, 2023
||The importance of Reduced speed limits in school zones - protecting our children
|Aug 15, 2023
||Ontario Court Judge Slashes In-House Counsel Fees in Landmark Personal Injury Case - Dorah v Dyal, 2023 ONSC 2908
|Aug 03, 2023
||The Social Costs of Car Accidents in Canada: A Closer Look at the Data
|Jun 22, 2023
||Empowering Paralyzed Humans through Brain and Spinal Cord Implants
|May 23, 2023
||Motorcycle accidents can be devastating - Here's what you need to do if you are involved in one
|May 18, 2023
||Chronic Pain and Auto Accidents
|May 15, 2023
||Was Falling Off Trailer Roof an Accident? - Madore v. Intact Insurance Company 2023 ONSC 11
|May 11, 2023
||For Many People the Symptoms of Concussion Linger for 6 Months or More
|May 04, 2023
||New Research Offers Hope to Those Who Have Lost Use of Their Legs
|Apr 25, 2023
||The Region of Waterloo is Considering Flashing Lights and Raised Crosswalks to Keep Pedestrians Safer
|Mar 28, 2023
||Spinal Cord Injury - These Treatments May Provide the Best Outcomes
|Mar 14, 2023
||A Growing Number of Drivers Have Concerns About Driverless Cars
|Mar 07, 2023
||Electrical Stimulation Shows Great Promise for Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
|Feb 28, 2023
||Interviewing Personal Injury Lawyers? Here are some questions to start the conversation.
|Feb 21, 2023
||What Do Personal Injury Lawyers Do - Why You Need One if you have a Serious Accident Injury
|Feb 09, 2023
||The OPP have released their data and determined that 2022 was deadly on our roads
|Feb 07, 2023
||Snowmachine Safety – OPP reminds riders that, “No Ice is Safe Ice”
|Feb 02, 2023
||Pedestrians and Roundabout Safety Continue to Be a Concern
|Jan 31, 2023
||The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA) data indicates roadway deaths levelling off after two year surge – the news isn’t all good though
|Jan 25, 2023
||In 2026 All New Cars Made in the US Will Require Anti-impaired Tech – Why won’t Canada Require that?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.