|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Sep 27, 2017
||Worsening of pre-existing conditions results in approval of treatment plans - LD v Aviva Insurance Canada LAT 16-003010
|Sep 26, 2017
||Each application for ACB is a new application - res judicata does not apply - MK v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2017 CanLII 59502 - ON LAT 16-003909
|Sep 25, 2017
||Settlement Offer Found Void As Insured Lacked Capacity
|Sep 22, 2017
||Insured's own testimony makes his case
|Sep 20, 2017
||CAT designation refused but OCF costs approved
|Sep 20, 2017
||Insured Falls into MIG
|Sep 11, 2017
||Insured Entitled to Treatment
|Sep 06, 2017
||Deduction of CPP, LTD and STD Permitted from IRB
|Aug 23, 2017
||Treatments Are Not Shown Proven Reasonable or Necessary - K. K. v Aviva Insurance LAT 16-000863
|Aug 21, 2017
||Cyclist with No Recollection of Collision has Claim Dismissed Against Unidentified Motorist
|Aug 21, 2017
||Applicant Fails to Prove Back Problems Related to Car Accident - K.L. and Aviva Insurance LAT 16-002397
|Aug 09, 2017
||Municipality held 100% liable for Car Accident on Public Road - Belanger v. Sudbury (Regional Municipality), 2017 ONCA 428 (CanLII)
|Aug 07, 2017
||Arbitrator Awards Benefits to Pedestrian Injured in Car Accident - P.W. and Aviva Canada LAT 16-001097
|Aug 04, 2017
||Arbitrator Prefers Evidence of Applicant's Physicians - Applicant v Unifund - LAT 16-002818
|Aug 02, 2017
||Benefitis can be retroactively approved in case where injuries clearly fall outside MIG - YCTT v Certas LAT 16-000872
|Aug 01, 2017
||Driver 100% Liable for Hitting Passing Motorcyclist
|Jul 31, 2017
||Woman has no credibility and provides no evidence to support her claim for IRBs
|Jul 28, 2017
||Arbitrator Awards Benefits in Light of Questionable Treatment by Insurance Company - Thangarajah and State Farm
|Jul 24, 2017
||Expenses for ACB Not Shown to Be Incurred - Y. D. v Aviva Insurance LAT 16-001810
|Jul 24, 2017
||Applicant Lacks Credibility and Fails to Provide Supporting Evidence - He is denied IRBs and Housekeeping Claims - Cohen and Aviva
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.