|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Jan 22, 2018
||Costs not incurred, treamtent plans not reasonable or necessary, collateral beneftis exists; application denied - Applicant v Aviva LAT 17-002313
|Jan 21, 2018
||Video surveillance captures one hour over 56 hours of surveillance - not indicative of any pattern of activity
|Jan 21, 2018
||Insurer Misses Broken Bones in Adjusting Claim - Applicant is Removed from MIG - PM v RBC LAT 16-001611
|Jan 19, 2018
||Applicant fails to provide evidence her injuries fall outside of MIG - Applicant V Aviva LAT 16-001990
|Jan 17, 2018
||Motorcycle rider CAT impaired after being rear ended
|Jan 16, 2018
||Applicant v Wawanesa LAT 16-001539, 2017 CanLII 82039 (ON LAT)
|Jan 16, 2018
||Applicant Clearly Meets CAT Designation
|Jan 15, 2018
||Lack of Applicant's Credibility and Inconsistent Testimony Leads to IRBs Being Denied
|Jan 03, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Link Lowered GCS Score to Brain Impairment As A Result Of Accident - EW v Primmum LAT 16-003891
|Dec 22, 2017
||Applicant proves he has CAT injury - Mitchell and Commonwell
|Dec 16, 2017
||Injured Man Proves His Case of Chronic Pain and Treatment Outside MIG Approved - Yakubu and Wawanesa
|Dec 08, 2017
||Applicant Fails to Show Any Treatment Plan Reasonable or Necessary - Applicant v Aviva Insurance Company LAT 17-001922
|Dec 05, 2017
||Insurer does not act in good faith - benefits and special award approved - Alvarez and Unica
|Nov 21, 2017
||Second Impact Syndrome
|Nov 15, 2017
||Defendant's Loss was not discoverable on the day accident occurred - two year limitation period begins once loss is discoverable
|Nov 13, 2017
||Driving restrictions fall to MTO not parole conditions
|Nov 10, 2017
||Wilson v Beck - 2011 ONSC 1789
|Oct 31, 2017
||Treatment Plan Not Reasonable or Necessary - CL v Wawanesa - 16-002085
|Oct 30, 2017
||Credibility and Failure to Provide Evidence Results in Denial of NEBs - MH and Certas 16-003657 v Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59506 (ON LAT)
|Oct 27, 2017
||Treatment costs properly incurred - KS v Dominion - 16-002099 v The Dominion 2017 CanLII 59510 (ON LAT)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.