|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Jun 10, 2019
||Children of Cottage Owner are not covered under cottage insurance if owner is not full time resident - What is a 'household' - Ferro v. Weiner 2019 ONCA 55
|Jun 10, 2019
||Applicant hit by motorcycle makes case for CAT impairment - 18-000169 KS v TD Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22189 (ON LAT)
|Jun 05, 2019
||Applicant unable to return to work - 18-001878 GB v Guarantee Insurance, 2019 CanLII 22207 (ON LAT)
|Jun 03, 2019
||Incident not an accident - it was a fight - 18-001029 BH v Primmum Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 22205 (ON LAT)
|May 22, 2019
||Insurer's IE lacking in detail and Adjudicator prefers applicant's multidisciplinary assessment - 17-001981 JV v. RBC General Insurance Company, 2019 CanLII 18326 (ON LAT)
|May 20, 2019
||Applicant fails to make case for post 104 week benefit - 17-004072 GT v. The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group, 2019 CanLII 18337 (ON LAT)
|May 11, 2019
||Were the CAT impairments due to the accident and were costs ‘incurred’ - Pucci v. Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2019 ONSC 1706
|May 08, 2019
||Applicant fails to show eligibility for NEB and Physiotherapy 18-002654 TT v. Security National Insurance Co., 2019 CanLII 18333 (ON LAT)
|May 06, 2019
||Chronic Pain is Grounds for Removal from MIG -18-000770 JR v RSA, 2019 CanLII 9631 (ON LAT)
|Apr 15, 2019
||Applicant fails to meet threshold of "but for" test for his injuries - 18-000651 SA v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2019 CanLII 18332 (ON LAT)
|Apr 15, 2019
||Who Pays for Damage in a Car - Bicycle Accident
|Apr 12, 2019
||Province Announces Sweeping Changes to Auto Insurance
|Apr 02, 2019
||TackleBar – An alternative to Football
|Mar 11, 2019
||Judge Errs in Determining That Plaintiff Does Not Meet Threshold for Permanent Injury - Brak v. Walsh, 2008 ONCA 221 (CanLII) Date of Decision: April 1, 2008 Heard Before: Weiler, Moldaver and Juri
|Feb 04, 2019
||The Province Is Investigating Joint and Several Liability - How Will This Impact Victims Whose Accidents Involve Municipalities? The new Ontario Government will be reviewing legislation
|Jan 30, 2019
||Applicant Fails to Prove His Inability to Work - 17-002792 v Certas Direct, 2018 CanLII 76432 (ON LAT)
|Jan 29, 2019
||Small changes could reduce rates of concussion and brain damage in sport
|Jan 29, 2019
||Applicant Entitled to ACB ongoing - Segrid Cumberbatch and The Guarantee Company of North America
|Jan 28, 2019
||Applicant Claims Sec. 44 examinations are duplication - 16-003108 v Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 76433 (ON LAT)
|Jan 23, 2019
||Child struck by car fails to prove entitlement to NEBs at age 16 - LAT 17-001746 v Royal Sun Alliance Insurance (RSA), 2018 CanLII 84052 (ON LAT)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.