|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Jul 30, 2020
||Being the loved one or care giver of someone with TBI can be very challenging
|Jul 28, 2020
||Children who suffer concussions are susceptible to behavioral and emotional symptoms
|Jul 21, 2020
||E-bike Popularity Continues to Grow – Remember They are Subject to Regulation
|Jul 13, 2020
||Waterloo Region Joins Guelph in Making Masks Mandatory in Public Spaces
|Jul 02, 2020
||Have you been hurt in a cycling accident? Did a car hit you or cause you to fall? You may be eligible for compensation.
|Jun 18, 2020
||It’s no cup of tea – but spilling hot tea in the car is not considered a car accident in this case - M.P. v Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, 2020 CanLII 30398 (ON LAT)
|Jun 16, 2020
||New TBI Report Card Released for Ontario
|May 19, 2020
||Birth Trauma Injury
|Apr 02, 2020
||Cost Of Catastrophic Impairment Assessment Paid Outside Of Person’s Medical And Rehab Limits – RB v. RSA
|Mar 24, 2020
||Are Social Hosts Responsible in the Death of 1 Teen and Injury of Another After They Leave Party Drunk and High?
|Mar 17, 2020
||Studies Show That Nearly 50% of the Homeless Have Suffered Brain Injury
|Mar 06, 2020
||Is there a temporal component to ‘permanent’ in context of ASIA injury - Aiysha Patel v RSA Insurance
|Mar 03, 2020
||Concussion is a Serious Workplace Issue
|Feb 25, 2020
||Bicycle accidents and insurance - how does it work?
|Feb 04, 2020
||Flying Ice from Cars and Trucks Can Cause Serious Injury
|Feb 03, 2020
||Defendant Fails To Show Why Plaintiff Should Attend Examination 450 km Away Contrary to Medical Advice - McGowan v. Green, 2020 ONSC 686
|Jan 14, 2020
||Snowmobiling conditions remain unsafe in much of the province
|Jan 13, 2020
||Insurer must pay more than $2000 for housing report assessment, and Interest, and Special Award - Malitskiy and Unica - LAT 18-010164/AABS
|Jan 10, 2020
||ATV and Dirt Bike Are Considered Automobiles Pursuant to Legislation – Benson v. Belair Insurance Company Inc. and FSCO and Perneroski and Echelon General Insurance
|Jan 02, 2020
||Elderly Woman Slips and Falls on Walkway at Nursing Home - Przyk v. Hamilton Retirement Group Ltd., 2019 ONSC 7498 (CanLII)
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- Old Grey Mayors - Rob Deutschmann sits down with community leaders, civic leaders, and others from across Waterloo Region to learn more about their experiences and how those lessons can apply to today's issues.
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.