|Showing posts under "Personal Injury"
|Feb 24, 2017
||Injuries Fall Within MIG - no attendant care benefits awarded
|Feb 23, 2017
||Insured Contradicts Own Evidence and Is Denied Further IRBs
|Feb 22, 2017
||Medical Benefits Including Medical Marijuana Paid with Overdue Interest
|Feb 21, 2017
||What Constitutes Proof of Income
|Feb 17, 2017
||Insured entitled to 104 Weeks IRBs But Fails to Prove Injuries Fall Outside MIG
|Feb 14, 2017
||Injured man not paraplegic enough
|Feb 13, 2017
||Insured Fails to Provide Key Evidence to Support Claim
|Feb 10, 2017
||Insured Lacks Credibility - Injuries Fall Within MIG
|Feb 08, 2017
||Insurer Fails to Meet Procedural Obligations
|Feb 07, 2017
||Insured Substantially Unable to Perform Pre-Accident Employment
|Feb 06, 2017
||Bus Driver Held to Higher Driving Standard - At Partial Fault for Accident
|Feb 04, 2017
||Date of Claim Can Be Beyond Two Year Anniversary of Accident
|Jan 31, 2017
||Insured not able to claim Employment Insurance as 'Income'
|Jan 26, 2017
||IRBs Denied due to Wilful Misrepresentation of Insured’s Testimony
|Jan 26, 2017
||Insured's Injuries Fall Outside of MIG but Cost of Treatment Plans denied
|Jan 26, 2017
||Insured Denied Medical Marijuana and IRBs Due to Lack of Documentation
|Jan 24, 2017
||Facebook and Surveillance Images Do Not Show If Pain Is Present During Activity
|Jan 24, 2017
||Being A Good Lawyer vs. Being A Successful Lawyer
|Jan 05, 2017
||Concussion is a hidden injury - things you should know
|Dec 29, 2016
||Pedestrian Safety Needs to Be Taken Seriously
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.