|Showing posts under "Pedestrian Accidents"
|Jul 04, 2011
||Uninsured motorcycle an "automobile" under SABs and entitled to claim against Motor Accident Claims Fund for accident benefits.
|Jan 27, 2011
||Sidewalks to be repaired within 14 days.
|Aug 10, 2010
||Car accidents are down in Waterloo Region.
|Jul 18, 2010
||"Struck" by car does not only mean contact.
|Jul 13, 2010
||Distractions Normally do not Excuse Careless Driving
|Jun 01, 2010
||Google Maps Responsible for poor Directions?
|Apr 06, 2010
||Catastrophic Impairment Appeal
|Feb 14, 2010
||Pedestrians Rarely Found to be at Fault in Intersection Accidents
|Jan 28, 2010
||Road Attentiveness Important for both Pedestrians and Drivers
|Jan 28, 2010
||Pedestrian Accidents on the Rise in Kitchener and Toronto
|Jan 18, 2010
||Sidewalks and Bicycle Lanes Needed in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge
|Jan 18, 2010
||A Lack of Sidewalks make Kitchener and Waterloo Dangerous for People in Wheelchairs
|Aug 24, 2009
||Trip and Fall Claim
|Jul 26, 2009
||Catastrophic Impairment Test
|Mar 06, 2009
||Catastrophic Impairment and Chronic Pain
|Dec 01, 2008
||Sound of Fire Truck Causes Trip and Fall Accident
|Jul 20, 2008
||Bicycles and Sidewalks
|Jul 13, 2008
||Insurer's Request for a Neuropsychological Assessment Denied
|Jun 28, 2008
||Insured Was Entitled to Interim Attendant Care Benefits Due to the Exacerbation of Pre-Accident Condition
|May 20, 2007
||Interim Award for Concurrent Attendant Care Benefits
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.