|Showing posts under "Pedestrian Accidents"
|Oct 08, 2015
||Pedestrian involved in car accident entitled to medical benefits
|Oct 08, 2015
||Fatal accident between a motorcycle and car
|Sep 30, 2015
||Car drivers need to be extra cautious when making left hand turn.
|Aug 01, 2015
||Car drivers need to be very careful when making a left hand turn.
|Jul 18, 2015
||Insured failed to show that treatment was reasonable and necessary
|Jun 15, 2015
||Pedestrian in car accident entitled to accident benefits through auto insurance or provincial fund
|Jun 11, 2015
||Don't like the fine? Don't do the crime!
|Apr 30, 2015
|Apr 04, 2015
||Material contribution is correct test for Catastrophic Impairment determination
|Mar 12, 2015
||Contributory negligence considers what amount of fault rests with the involved parties.
|Feb 28, 2015
||Insured found Catastrophically impaired will get worse over time.
|Feb 25, 2015
||All car accident victims entitled to medical and rehabilitation benefits
|Feb 06, 2015
||Arbitrator found 55% whole person impairment and determined that insured was Catastrophically Impaired
|Jan 03, 2015
||Roundabouts require better warning system for presence of pedestrians
|Dec 09, 2014
||Risk to pedestrians is high when crossing at roundabouts.
|Dec 02, 2014
||Car accidents in the Region involving children have been occurred several times in the last month.
|Nov 29, 2014
||Catastrophic impaired pedestrian entitled to past attendant care.
|Nov 27, 2014
||Person hurt in single car accident entitled to medical benefits regardless of fault.
|Nov 08, 2014
||Top 20 Pedestrian and Motor Vehicle Collision Road Ranking in 2013 in Waterloo Region
|Oct 29, 2014
||New Provincial Legislation Will Make Ontario Roads Safer
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.