|Showing posts under "Pedestrian Accidents"
|Jul 21, 2014
||Skateboarder in collision with car entitled to medical benefits from car insurer.
|Jul 10, 2014
||Hwy 401 construction will cause disruption to Mill Creek Runcausing additional danger to an already susceptible group.
|Apr 09, 2014
||Watch for scooters on sidewalks and roadways
|Nov 04, 2013
||Car Accidents and Pedestrian Accidents spike the day after daylight savings time.
|May 19, 2013
||Interim benefits ordered where insured establishes compelling case.
|Apr 23, 2013
||Distracted driving, cycling and walking are leading causes of accidents and injury.
|Apr 18, 2013
||Mandatory side guards on trucks reduce the number of pedestrian and cyclist deaths.
|Mar 05, 2013
||Is a pedestrian struck by and uninsured bus entitled to benefits from the company insurer or from the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund.
|Mar 03, 2013
||Long term disability benefits not deductible from IRB payments
|Dec 13, 2012
||Insured required 24/7 attendant care where drug use increased after accident.
|Dec 02, 2012
||Insured's experts' opinions consistent with evidence of family and treating physicians.
|Oct 14, 2012
||"Accident" occurred even where there was no contact with vehicle.
|Oct 13, 2012
||One marked impairment meets definition of Catastrophic Impairment.
|Aug 20, 2012
||Falling on ice after leaving car not an "accident".
|Nov 13, 2011
||Car accident did not contribute to catastrophic impairment.
|Nov 08, 2011
||One marked impairment sufficient for Catastrophic Impairment.
|Oct 24, 2011
||Car drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians need to be vigilant at intersections.
|Oct 12, 2011
||Car accidents seem to be on rise at 3 lane roundabout.
|Oct 10, 2011
||Carjacking considered an "accident" and victim entitled to accident benefits
|Aug 21, 2011
||Signalized intersections require all parties to be aware.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.