|Showing posts under "Pedestrian Accidents"
|Dec 04, 2017
||Applicant suffers complete inability to Carry on normal life - Awarded NEBs - LM v Gore Mutual Insurance Company, LAT 16-003772
|Nov 29, 2017
||Is having a 'momentary lapse' behind the wheel ever an excuse for killing a pedestrian?
|Nov 27, 2017
||Kitchener saw 8% increase in auto collision claims in 2017 - Allstate 2017 Safe Driving Study Results
|Nov 09, 2017
||Phones Down, Heads Up - Protects Pedestrians and Places Onus for Safety on Them
|Nov 02, 2017
||Pedestrian Safety Should be A Priority
|Oct 23, 2017
||Largest Punitive Damage Award Ever Made in Canada
|Oct 20, 2017
||Pedestrian establishes injuries fall outside of MIG - VC and RBC - 17-000081 v RBC General Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59504 (ON LAT)
|Aug 09, 2017
||Pedestrian tripping and Falling onto Parked Car is an 'Accident' - D.S. and TD Insurance LAT 16-000131
|Aug 07, 2017
||Arbitrator Awards Benefits to Pedestrian Injured in Car Accident - P.W. and Aviva Canada LAT 16-001097
|Jul 07, 2017
||Starbucks Breached Duty of Care In Customer Slip and Fall on Sidewalk - MacKay v. Starbucks Corp ONCA 250
|Apr 17, 2017
||Be aware during your left turn
|Apr 05, 2017
||Can Applicant Make IRB Claim in Ontario, Quebec, or Both?
|Mar 31, 2017
||Applicant has ongoing limitations but still falls in the MIG
|Mar 31, 2017
||Applicant Running Delivery Business and Uber Driver Denied IRBs
|Mar 29, 2017
||10 Year old Not Catastrophically Impaired Following Car Accident
|Feb 03, 2017
||Arbitrator Rules That Two Assessments Performed at the Same Time, Referencing One Another, Form One Assessment In Terms of Compensation
|Jan 18, 2017
||Winter Boots Aren't All Safe On Ice
|Dec 29, 2016
||Pedestrian Safety Needs to Be Taken Seriously
|Oct 24, 2016
||Teaching Children to Cross the Street
|Oct 01, 2016
||Insured failed to demonstrate effort at return to any work
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.