|Showing posts under "Car Accidents"
|Mar 27, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show She Has Complete Inability to Return to Work - Applicant v State Farm Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 2312 (ON LAT)
|Mar 26, 2018
||Tribunal Errs in Applying the Test for 'Automobile' - Decision Cancelled on Appeal - JT and Aviva LAT 16-003674 2018 CanLII 8097
|Mar 26, 2018
||Uninsured Applicant Victim of Insurance Fraud - Insurer Must Honour Policy - Bakir and Dominion
|Mar 25, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Meet Tests for Entitlement to Benefits
|Mar 23, 2018
||Applicant has CAT Impairment - Ivanovic and Allstate
|Mar 23, 2018
||Insurer Must Accept Tax Returns as Proof of Income - Li Pan and Allstate
|Mar 22, 2018
||Applicant's Complaints Consistently Show Need for Psychiatric Assessment - Applicant and Tradition Mutual LAT 17-002734
|Mar 22, 2018
||Chronic Pain and Memory Issues Result in CAT Impairment - Steinberg and Wawanesa
|Mar 21, 2018
||Applicant's Pre-existing Medical Concerns Worsened by Accident - She is Removed from MIG - Jedeon and Aviva
|Mar 20, 2018
||Credibility, drug addiction and failure to demonstrate complete inability to carry on normal life lead to dismissal of case - Newland and Tanaka
|Mar 19, 2018
||Arbitrator Requires Insurer to Pay for CAT Assessment out of Fairness -Hassani and Guarantee
|Mar 18, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall with the MIG - AP and Dominion 17-001651/AABS v Dominion Insurance, 2018 CanLII 2306 (ON LAT)
|Mar 17, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show He Tried to Return to Work - Palmer and RBC
|Mar 16, 2018
||Insurer is Intractable and Rejects Plaintiff's Offers at Mediation Forcing Trial - Persampieri v. Hobbs, 2018 ONSC 368 (CanLII)
|Mar 12, 2018
||Applicant Suffers From Chronic Pain But Does Not Have Complete Inability to Work - Milan and Aviva
|Mar 11, 2018
||Applicant with pre-existing brain damage awarded NEB and ACB benefits after CAT determination - MacLeod and Coachman FSCO A12-006873
|Feb 16, 2018
||Applicant's Treatment Plans Do Not Show Treatment Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant v Pembridge LAT 17-000162
|Feb 11, 2018
||Arbitrator prefers more thorough assessment of applicant's experts - ND v Aviva LAT 16-002568
|Feb 09, 2018
||Applicant provides inconsistent testimony to a wide range of assessors and fails to prove treatment is reasonable and necessary - MTR v Aviva LAT 17-001721
|Feb 08, 2018
||Applicant removed from MIG on basis of psychological impairment resulting from accident - Applicant v RBC LAT 16-002047
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.