|Showing posts under "Car Accidents"
|Jun 22, 2018
||Applicant Fails to show expenses were incurred - WE and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39471 (ON LAT 17-002054)
|Jun 21, 2018
||Insurer's Request to Repeat IEs Not Reasonable nor Necessary - Applicant and Travelers Canada, 2018 CanLII 13172 (ON LAT 17-005291)
|Jun 20, 2018
||EOB is not a denial of benefits and applicant may continue with claim - KG and Certas 2018 CanLII 39499 (ON LAT 16-003633)
|Jun 19, 2018
||Taxi Driver Injured By Collapsed Seat Eligible for SABs - State Farm v Economical
|Jun 19, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for NEBs - WCC and Allstate 2018 CanLII 39453 (ON LAT 17-001363)
|Jun 18, 2018
||Insurer Corrects Defect in Denial of Benefits Letter - Applicant and Guarantee 2018 CanLII 39446 (ON LAT17-003906)
|Jun 17, 2018
||Confusion on part of lawyer and poor communication - IRB application commenced within two year limitation period - MTG and AVIVA 2018 CanLII 39458 (ON LAT17-002122)
|Jun 16, 2018
||Applicant Suffers Chronic Pain and Falls Outside MIG - FH and Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39445 (ON LAT 17-003735 )
|Jun 14, 2018
||Motorcycle rider hit by car - treatments reasonable and necessary - KWD and Progressive CANLII 39450 ON LAT 17-003705
|Jun 12, 2018
||Applicant provides information to insurer - insurer must reinstate benefits RS and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13186 ON LAT 17-000513
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant's claim for chronic pain assessment is reasonable and necessary - 17-002213 v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13190 (ON LAT)
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails to provide a treatment plan, and fails to show others are reasonable and necessary - JR and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 59503 ON LAT 16-003921
|Jun 11, 2018
||Applicant is not statue barred from applying to LAT - Applicant and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13182 ON LAT 16-002633
|Jun 09, 2018
||Applicant Receives IRBs due to Insurer Error - AD and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13176 ON LAT 17-004156
|Jun 07, 2018
||When issuing denial letter the medical and any other reasons” should be clear and sufficient - TF and Peel Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 39373 (ON LAT 16-003316)
|Jun 07, 2018
||Treatments are reasonable and necessary 17-004394/AABS v Aviva Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13177 (ON LAT)
|Jun 06, 2018
||Applicant fails to attend IE - application for benefits denied - MK and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13164 ON LAT 17-003608
|Jun 04, 2018
||Letter From Insurer Ambiguous - SR and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13157 ON LAT 17-004556
|Jun 03, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall into the MIG - 17-005008 and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13141 (ON LAT)
|Jun 02, 2018
||Applicant fails to prove some treatments are reasonable and necessary - Applicant and Certas Home and Auto Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13412 ON LAT 17-004509
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.