|Showing posts under "Car Accidents"
|Apr 20, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Present Medical Evidence of Pre-existing Neuropsychological Condition - Applicant and Certas LAT 17-001228 2018 CanLII 8098
|Apr 19, 2018
||Supreme Court Rules There is No Duty of Care Owed to Thieves and Trespassers to Inhibit Theft
|Apr 19, 2018
||Were injuries caused by this accident? Applicant and TD LAT 17-003356 2018 CanLII 8082
|Apr 18, 2018
||Applicant Entitled to Some Treatment Plans and Medical Expenses But Fails to Make Case for Rest - KA and Aviva LAT 17-002023 2018 CanLII 8086
|Apr 17, 2018
||Appeal Fails as Tribunal Error is Inconsequential to Decision - DW v. The Co-operators, LAT 17-000388 2018 CanLII 8092
|Apr 16, 2018
||Applicant shows marked impairment in functional areas due to a mental or behavioural disorder - Applicant and TTC Insurance Company Limited, LAT 17-002561 2018 CanLII 8101
|Apr 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails To Provide Diagnosis That Would Remove Her From MIG - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada LAT 17-001007 2018 CanLII 2309
|Apr 10, 2018
||Neither party submits disputed treatment plans to the LAT - AR and Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company LAT 17-000149 2018 CanLII 2308
|Apr 09, 2018
||If Benefits Are Overdue Interest Is Payable - AR and TD General Insurance Company LAT 16-003487 2018 CanLII 2310
|Apr 06, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Provide Evidence Supporting NEB Claim - Applicant and Allstate Insurance Company LAT 16-004309
|Apr 05, 2018
||Applicant's Credibility Questionable - IRBs denied - Applicant and Unifund LAT 16-003709
|Apr 04, 2018
||Applicant Provides No Supporting Medical Evidence - AM and State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance LAT 16-003519 2018 CanLII 2307
|Apr 03, 2018
||LAT has exclusive jurisdiction in claim for bad faith - Stegenga and Economical Mutual Insurance Company, 2018 ONSC 1512 (CanLII)
|Apr 03, 2018
||Appellant fails to establish error in decision and appeal is dismissed- Dunk and Kremer, 2018 ONCA 274
|Apr 03, 2018
||Applicant fails on the issue of causation - Threshold motion granted - Grieves and Parsons, 2018 ONSC 26
|Apr 02, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show Treatment Plan Necessary and Reasonable - CR and Scottish & York LAT 16-0020772018 CanLII 2304
|Mar 30, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Support Treatment Plans With Medical Evidence Showing They Are Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant v Aviva Insurance Canada, LAT 17-002689 2018 CanLII 2311
|Mar 29, 2018
||Surveillance Evidence Excluded as It Is Submitted Late and Contrary to Adjudicator Orders - TT and Aviva LAT 17-002535
|Mar 29, 2018
||Insurer does not need to consider treatment plans for undiagnosed psychological issues - Applicant v Certas Direct Insurance Company, LAT 16-004675 2018 CanLII 2305
|Mar 28, 2018
||Entitlement to Benefits - Applicant and Allstate LAT 17-001523 2018 CanLII 8084
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.