|Showing posts under "Car Accidents"
|Mar 06, 2020
||Is there a temporal component to ‘permanent’ in context of ASIA injury - Aiysha Patel v RSA Insurance
|Mar 05, 2020
||Tow-Truck Operators Are First Responders and May be Closer than 200 metres to an accident if no other First Responders have arrived
|Feb 25, 2020
||Bicycle accidents and insurance - how does it work?
|Feb 19, 2020
||No under insured coverage for injured Ontario truck driver - Kahlon v. ACE INA Insurance, 2019 ONCA 774
|Feb 17, 2020
||Some Neurological disorders are related to increased suicide rates
|Feb 13, 2020
||Waterloo Regional Police Are Combating the Number of Deadly Crashes
|Feb 07, 2020
||Employee's Wife Covered By Employer's Insurance in Uninsured Accident - Murphy et al. v. Savoie et al. 2019 ONCA 784
|Feb 04, 2020
||Flying Ice from Cars and Trucks Can Cause Serious Injury
|Jan 23, 2020
||Advocates for the disabled alarmed about new e-scooter pilot in Ontario
|Jan 21, 2020
||Google is not your friend when you are serving jury duty - Patterson v. Peladeau
|Jan 15, 2020
||No ‘Boiler Plate’ Responses Accepted in Insurer Denials - Hedley v. Aviva Insurance Company of Canada, 2019 ONSC 5318
|Jan 13, 2020
||Insurer must pay more than $2000 for housing report assessment, and Interest, and Special Award - Malitskiy and Unica - LAT 18-010164/AABS
|Jan 13, 2020
||Should Turning Right on Red Lights be Illegal?
|Jan 02, 2020
||Is the driver liable for an accident when a passenger grabs the wheel? - McKay v. Park, 2019 ONCA 659 (CanLII)
|Jan 02, 2020
||New CAA Online Poll finds that 20% of the respondents admit they have driven after consuming cannabis or been a passenger with someone who has
|Dec 31, 2019
||Texting While Driving Is Considered Illegal In Ontario And Is The Cause Of Many Accidents - Australia Is Using AI and Cameras to Combat It
|Dec 26, 2019
||CBC News Reports Here are the top 10 collision hot spots for pedestrians and cyclists in Waterloo region
|Dec 23, 2019
||Speed Enforcement Cameras Coming to A Neighbourhood Near You
|Dec 18, 2019
||Applicant determined to be CAT impaired on basis of Marked impairment - Applicant vs. Toronto Transit Commission, 2019 CanLII 101715 ON LAT -009821/AABS
|Dec 10, 2019
||Basic Level Of Auto Insurance is Not Enough If You Are Hurt in A Car Accident
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.