|Showing posts under "Brain Injury"
|Mar 19, 2018
||Arbitrator Requires Insurer to Pay for CAT Assessment out of Fairness -Hassani and Guarantee
|Mar 13, 2018
||Is it time to stop using the term concussion? Brain injury is more accurate.
|Mar 11, 2018
||Applicant with pre-existing brain damage awarded NEB and ACB benefits after CAT determination - MacLeod and Coachman FSCO A12-006873
|Feb 27, 2018
||Blood Test Developed to Detect Concussion
|Jan 17, 2018
||Motorcycle rider CAT impaired after being rear ended
|Jan 09, 2018
||Ontario proposes new bill to protect young athletes from serious head injury
|Jan 03, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Link Lowered GCS Score to Brain Impairment As A Result Of Accident - EW v Primmum LAT 16-003891
|Dec 22, 2017
||Applicant proves he has CAT injury - Mitchell and Commonwell
|Dec 04, 2017
||Car Surfing Incident is an Accident - IC v Intact Insurance Company, LAT 16-003163
|Nov 21, 2017
||Second Impact Syndrome
|Oct 31, 2017
||Concussions are a common problem for Olympic Athletes
|Oct 19, 2017
||Brain injury can have visible and invisible signs. Coping with TBI can be difficult.
|Oct 12, 2017
||Wayne "99" Gretzky Makes Major Donation to Brain Centre Campaign
|Sep 05, 2017
||National Concussion Guidelines in the News Again
|Aug 25, 2017
||Cyclist with no memory of accident has claim dismissed – BC Court of Appeal Salo v. ICBC
|Jul 19, 2017
||Late and Insufficient Proof of Income Loss Results in ACBs Being Denied - Massicotte and Echelon
|Jul 18, 2017
||GCS Scores Below 9 Merit CAT designation
|Jun 26, 2017
||Spooked Horse Throws Woman and Tramples Her – ATV to Blame – Accident Occurs - Zenith and McAlpine
|May 23, 2017
||Forensic Evidence Proves Fall from Ladder is Accident
|May 17, 2017
||Minor Entitled to EEG Without Diagnosis of Concussion - 16-000324
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.