|Showing posts under "Brain Injury"
|May 02, 2016
||Art Therapy Important Aid for TBI Treatment
|Apr 28, 2016
||VR (Virtual Realty) is now being used to help patients get moving after accidents.
|Apr 21, 2016
||Patients with TBI undergoing experimental regenerative cell treatment in Japan.
|Mar 31, 2016
||Women and Men suffer head injuries differently
|Mar 26, 2016
||Insured found to be on pre accident trajectory for activities of daily living.
|Feb 20, 2016
||Insured's brain injury result of heart attack and not directly caused by automobile accident.
|Feb 19, 2016
||Insured found catastrophic due to brain injury and severely disabled
|Feb 16, 2016
||Brain Trauma as Workplace Injury
|Dec 10, 2015
||What goes on inside your head when a concussion happens.
|Nov 26, 2015
||Recovering from any TBI is a challenge. Trevor Greene was attacked in the head with an axe in Afghanistan. This month he received an honourary degree from University of Victoria.
|Oct 24, 2015
||Insured needs to show strong case for success at arbitration for interim benefits
|Oct 08, 2015
||TBI linked to Energy Drink Consumption in Disturbing New Study
|Sep 10, 2015
||New Urine Test May detect TBI From Blast Injury
|Sep 08, 2015
||TBI and ADHD linked
|Sep 01, 2015
||Colour Changing Polymer may allow physicians to detect Traumatic Brain Injuries
|Jul 28, 2015
||TBI and PSD have been difficult to tell apart until now.
|Apr 18, 2015
||Risk of harm to insured was greater and interim attendant care benefits granted.
|Mar 03, 2015
||Traumatic Brian Injury is a common accident injury
|Jan 08, 2015
||Traumatic brain injury (TBI) in children is the leading cause of death and disability.
|Dec 30, 2014
||Traumatic Brain Injury does not improve with Progesterone treatment
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.