|Showing posts under "Brain Injury"
|Jan 04, 2019
||Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Effort and Fatigue
|Jan 03, 2019
||Are You Wearing Your Helmet to Coach on the Ice?
|Dec 14, 2018
||After 15 concussions and friend's suicide bull rider retires from the sport
|Dec 06, 2018
||Spinal Cord Injury and TBI recognized as global health priorities - The Lancet
|Nov 15, 2018
||Supporting Those with Brain Injury is a Challenge
|Oct 30, 2018
||How many blows to the head are too many?
|Oct 23, 2018
||New Concussion Protocols Announced by the CJHL
|Oct 09, 2018
||Work continues on drug treatments for concussion and TBI
|Sep 20, 2018
||Being Obese Can Complicate Recovery from TBI
|Aug 21, 2018
||Is Heading the Ball More Dangerous in Soccer for Women?
|Jul 09, 2018
||Applicant makes case that 'but for' accident she would not be as ill as she is - AB and State Farm
|May 10, 2018
||Post Concussion Thoughts from a Pro Rugby Player
|May 08, 2018
||There are no minor concussions
|May 02, 2018
||Applicant Entitled to Reasonable and Necessary Costs Only - Applicant and 16-004501 Sovereign General Insurance Company, 2018 CanLII 13158 ON LAT 16-004501
|Apr 30, 2018
||Man with TBI does not appreciate severity of Injuries Before Leaving His Job - Is He eligible for LTD Benefits - MacIvor v. Pitney Bowes, 2018 ONCA 381 (CanLII)
|Apr 27, 2018
||Brain Injury and Personality Change
|Apr 20, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Present Medical Evidence of Pre-existing Neuropsychological Condition - Applicant and Certas LAT 17-001228 2018 CanLII 8098
|Mar 26, 2018
||Uninsured Applicant Victim of Insurance Fraud - Insurer Must Honour Policy - Bakir and Dominion
|Mar 23, 2018
||Applicant has CAT Impairment - Ivanovic and Allstate
|Mar 22, 2018
||Chronic Pain and Memory Issues Result in CAT Impairment - Steinberg and Wawanesa
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.