|Showing posts under "Brain Injury"
|Dec 02, 2012
||Insured's experts' opinions consistent with evidence of family and treating physicians.
|Nov 29, 2012
||Popular ‘memory booster’ ineffective for brain injuries: study
|Nov 27, 2012
||Mild Head Injury Upsets Brain's Resting State
|Oct 14, 2012
||GSC score taken 4 days after accident within reasonable time period.
|Oct 13, 2012
||One marked impairment meets definition of Catastrophic Impairment.
|Sep 03, 2012
||Medical marijuana considered reasonable and necessary for insured's pain condition.
|Sep 02, 2012
||Insured able to show need for interim attendant care benefits.
|Jun 12, 2012
||Government releases latest report on CAT changes.
|May 11, 2012
||Overall marked impairment in functionality given 40% impairment rating
|May 05, 2012
||Owner failed to show that insured/driver did not have permission to drive car therefore no exclusion.
|Feb 10, 2012
||Preponderance of evidence showed marked impairment due to car accident.
|Jan 15, 2012
||GCS administered 14 hours after accident considered within "reasonable period of time".
|Nov 13, 2011
||Insurer did not make timely request for neuropsychological medical assessment
|Nov 13, 2011
||Insurer ignored reasonable and necessary recommendations from treatment team.
|Nov 13, 2011
||Car accident did not contribute to catastrophic impairment.
|Oct 10, 2011
||Repair to inoperable truck not considered "use" of truck
|Sep 10, 2011
||Stroke likely result of car accident.
|Sep 09, 2011
||Car accident victim had reasonable explanation for delay in claiming accident benefits.
|Aug 23, 2011
||Car Accident caused stroke and therefore accident benefits available.
|Jul 01, 2011
||Insurer must provide clear information regarding benefits.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.