|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Jun 04, 2017
||More dangers on country roads this time of year.
|May 25, 2017
||Chronic Pain Removes Applicant from MIG
|May 23, 2017
||Fidget spinners can help with concentration
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant's Injuries Exceed MIG Guidelines
|Mar 27, 2017
||Applicant's pre-existing condition worsened by car accident
|Mar 21, 2017
||Opioids Are Necessary for Some
|Feb 27, 2017
||Insured's IE Reports Support Claims of Chronic Pain - Treatment Plans Approved
|Feb 13, 2017
||Insured Fails to Provide Key Evidence to Support Claim
|Jan 31, 2017
||Insured not able to claim Employment Insurance as 'Income'
|Jan 26, 2017
||Insured's Chronic Pain Injuries Fall Outside MIG
|Jan 24, 2017
||Facebook and Surveillance Images Do Not Show If Pain Is Present During Activity
|Jan 03, 2017
||Snowmobile Season is Here - Ride Safe and Legal
|Dec 29, 2016
||Pedestrian Safety Needs to Be Taken Seriously
|Dec 20, 2016
|Nov 20, 2016
||Chronic pain diagnosis moved insured out of Minor Injury Guideline
|Nov 12, 2016
||Arbitrator did not find the Whole Person Impairment range provided by insured to be of any use.
|Oct 22, 2016
||Arbitrator applied appropriate principles when determining that insured was catastrophic.
|Oct 16, 2016
||Insured's testimony inconsistent with medical records and lay witnesses. Does not qualify for non-earner benefits.
|Oct 09, 2016
||Physiotherapy treatment can assist accident victims recovery
|Sep 22, 2016
||Chronic pain is very difficult to prove and obtaining compensation difficult.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.